Tongue Pierced

I don't know.. I will have to try it on my man.

hey.............. im scared to get tongue pierced cuz im scared of getting pain............... i heard that if you get belly pierced, it will take 6 months to heal that what my bestfriend did before........... ouch!!!!!!!!! lolz! i had upper left ear pierced that was 1 year ago i think.......... it was swollen and painful then healed then came back to get swollen back and forth like more than 2 weeks, im not sure then later on, finally it wont come back to get swollen anymore, whew!!!!!!!!! i think here in the philippines didnt have gel for using ur tongue to make it numb but maybe in states, they do have, right? thats all..............

number one, it hurts like hell and two, you cant really talk with it in your mouth. It really affects your speech....... and three, not all guys like it..... I have kissed guys with tongue pierced, did not feel good. I was worried I will choke on it and the barbell kept hitting my tongue and roof of my mouth......not a pleasant or erotic feeling!!!! it is a TURN OFF

Originally posted by luckyx13x
I would get mine done few years ago, but Chris's mom stopped me. She said I'm too pretty to have my tounge pierced. Haha, I was like.. OK! Chris even agreed and now he's like, "Kat, you can have your tounge pierced." What about what he said two years ago?! *shake head*

After seen Noella get her done, watching the process and all.. *shuddering*

:eek: I won't get it done cuz of WORK blahh :roll:

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Hey..

I got my tongue pierced recent Tuesday. Man, it hurts for a moment but ever since, my tongue has been feeling numb and swollen. It's going down and now I am able to eat soft food and will be able to eat normally. I felt like I a baby all over again, trying to learn how to eat. What an experience.

Anyone want to share their experience with me?

How long before your tongue becomes healthy and normal again after pierced?

when its better, can you take a picture of it and show to us?
I bought my friend a tongue barbell and it was blue (her fave color) with the words BITCH on it..........I said it is cute when you stick your tongue out and it says bitch!

:crazy: I have been doing that before on my tongue and ears about 3 ring for left and right both. And, also I have try do this on my stomach hole ring it too and i have piece on my eyes but actually not on the eyes.. i mean up on the top ya know what i am speak of. So, Now i change my mind it look so freak or punk.. i am not the one of them. Girl is lost in interest me that is why. So i only use 1 ring on my ears left and right. Now, u know what is? Many Girl is smile at me or wave and 1 stand night. Sorry, Ya know that i love to hang out with girl hearing or deaf both.

Originally posted by DrStar80
:crazy: I have been doing that before on my tongue and ears about 3 ring for left and right both. And, also I have try do this on my stomach hole ring it too and i have piece on my eyes but actually not on the eyes.. i mean up on the top ya know what i am speak of. So, Now i change my mind it look so freak or punk.. i am not the one of them. Girl is lost in interest me that is why. So i only use 1 ring on my ears left and right. Now, u know what is? Many Girl is smile at me or wave and 1 stand night. Sorry, Ya know that i love to hang out with girl hearing or deaf both.
:eek:

i was gonna get my tongue piereced but the lady refused because i had a vein in the middle of my tongue....if i were to go ahead and get it pierced, i'd lose my sense of tatse.... so i got my conch pierced instead.

Ahhh the ol' memories. I got mine pierced a day before my 17th birthday. I couldn't eat ANY solid foods for like 2 weeks because it was uncomfortable eating with a stick in my tongue. After two weeks, I ate like a pig and tend to play with the barbell in school. I almost got expelled from school cuz of the tongue piercing. =oP A girl and I got the same thing and our princpal grabbed my hairs and said, 'SPIT IT OUT" I wuz like wtf, it's impossible to SPIT it out. She got mad and threatened to expel me. :roll: This girl, Jamie, (Pure Ion, you know her personally ;) ) actually flicked the bird in the prinicpal's face and got expelled. She goes to a public school in Columbus, GA and got her tongue pierced again. :cry2: I'm jealous of her.

I got my tongue pierced more than 5 years ago. A day after Sailor ball and I went to someplace and got it done. Its only swollen for couple of days, but I ate some solid foods which Im not suppose to do that. I had to be careful wiht my tongue and I only chew some solid foods in gentle way.

Attachments

• dsc00237.jpg
    dsc00237.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by VamPyroX
I heard that gals who have their tongue pierced give great blow jobs. Is this true gals?

Why don't you try some girls who have their tongue pierced. You will know the answer. If they are giving you a great blow job?

I am truly prostitute so where is my $20 bucks :naughty:

Originally posted by eternity
Why don't you try some girls who have their tongue pierced. You will know the answer. If they are giving you a great blow job?

I am truly prostitute so where is my $20 bucks :naughty:

:laugh2: :laugh2: orrrr maybe even 50 ??

$50 bucks? That means he ll ask me to continue with his penis til I get his brain fried.

naw I ll ask him for a million dollars. :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back