Tongue Pierced

I'm thinking about getting one... I have make out with people with their tongue pierced... I luv it... awesome... sorry if some of ya disagree... :( I couldn't get one now cuz my mother told me if I get one and she'll kick me out of the house... I told her good I'll do it in May or June...

LOL BOSTON! Who's your man?

I have one- for almost 2 yrs... the first time I had it done, it was swollen for a week or so- kept having ice in my mouth. However mom made me take it off for cheerleading in HS. Finally my senior year, I had mine done for the 2nd time and it didnt hurt as much as the 1st time.

Speaking of blow jobs, my previous ex told me that , "its soo great!! you're awesome"... lol.. I guess its good?

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I'm thinking about getting one... I have make out with people with their tongue pierced... I luv it... awesome... sorry if some of ya disagree... :( I couldn't get one now cuz my mother told me if I get one and she'll kick me out of the house... I told her good I'll do it in May or June...

She wont kick you out. my dad used to tell me to get rid of it over n over. I kept ignoring him. I made my own choice not him.

Originally posted by eternity
She wont kick you out. my dad used to tell me to get rid of it over n over. I kept ignoring him. I made my own choice not him.
nope my mother do mean it, she's like a mrs. clean person. I once got my ear pierced and when she saw it she tried to chased me to yank my pierced out, which she almost did. She said give me that damn piercing or get ur ass out of the house so I left the house for a day hopefully she'll changed her mind, until I came home and she saw I still have it, decide to punish me almost everydays until i gave up... that was few years ago...

That is ridiculous. She is controlling you. how old r u?

My parents didn't like the way I dyed my hair (black, blue, blond, and red), wore a short skirt, shaved a side of my hair (i got a pic), tongue pierced, and etc...

I do whatever I want nobody can stop me :)

P.S.
My mom used to say, "If you get pregnant and I ll kick you out of my home," but she never did. :o

That is ridiculous. She is controlling you. how old r u?

My parents didn't like the way I dyed my hair (black, blue, blond, and red), wore a short skirt, shaved a side of my hair (i got a pic), tongue pierced, and etc...

I do whatever I want nobody can stop me :)

P.S.
My mom used to say, "If you get pregnant and I ll kick you out of my home," but she never did. :o
You're right, my mom is trying to control me... right now I'm 20 but will be 21 on April 16th, yay for me, she know that i'm planning to move out in couple month but I can't due to my shit lawyer stuffs so it'll be over in a while...

I was 15 year old that time when I got my ear pierced... I got a fake ID that I look like older... Amen to your quote "I do whatever I want nobody can stop me :)" I do the same thing... I ain't worry about a thing... except :fu: Bush...lol

eternity, i think ur mom cares about you for not letting you do happen................. same thing to my mom............ but all filipinos from philippines always respect their parents............

if i get pregnant, my mom will get pissed off at me for 1 month.......... thats why even im not ready to get pregnant or become a mom thats why i dont want to get pregnant early............

my mom gave me good advices but she never tell me about bad things to do............ cuz its experience that she learned from the past from her friends or etc.............. thats why..............

i know all americans want to decide by their own not their parents.............its different culture from here in the philippines............ thats why................ oh well! thats all for now!

Well my mom was upset about me getting pregnant at first. She thought that I will not be able to go college and all. I told my mom well she got me when she was 17yrs old and tell me that?

When I got pregnant, I got a place to live but it's far up north. Things has changed and I stayed.

:fu:

I got a friend who has two piercing in her tongue.

Beautiful fingers Eternity.

I've got a friend who have two piercings in her tounge too, I hope its not the same person that we know?

No, She's hearing. She was telling me how it hurts when she got second pierced.

Im not sure if I should get second one for my tongue.

No, She's hearing. She was telling me how it hurts when she got second pierced.

Im not sure if I should get second one for my tongue.

Fuck that, me no no! Go for it if you want... and let me know how it goes.

I have been thinking about having my tongue pierced, but I teach ASL to kids aged 7 to 16, in a private school setting. So, that always made me not do it. I have to take my earrings off each time I go to teach at school. LOL

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
i got my tongue pierced when I was 18 years old. After two months I took it out...got sick of it.
when you got it out, is there still a hole or did it close up or...?

I have done that before. It not work for me because i always bite my tonge ring "ball" boy.. it hurt my teeth. I realize people asked me if I am gay or purpose for the sex pleasure:o

So I took off that silly ring out my tonge. Everything is way back normal and I can eat normal instead worry being hurt my tooth by ring attacking me. :ugh:

i'm proud to have my tongue piercing.. its been almost 4 years now. wow.

i love it.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Beautiful fingers Eternity.

I've got a friend who have two piercings in her tounge too, I hope its not the same person that we know?

Beautiful finger Eternity lol i like that!:laugh2:

Back