Tongue Pierced

I am NOT going to find girl who have tongue pierced. No thank, madam!

Man, most of you guys are babies!! When I got my tongue pierced, it didn't get swollen because I ate ice all day. Then, it healed in less than 3 days.

I got a lot of friends with pierced tongue. My other friend tells me that they give best french kiss than non-pierced. Hmm...

That's right, because the tongue pierce helps us exercise and learn to roll our tongue more than normal. :P

:ugh: Im too chicken to get my tongue pierced...I don't think I will to have it pierced, not ever. :)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:ugh: Im too chicken to get my tongue pierced...I don't think I will to have it pierced, not ever. :)

:laugh2: @ Heather -- my tonue is virgin still dang *wonders if i would get it pierced* uhmm

Originally posted by javapride
SHUREEEEEEEEEEE WHY NOT come here and i ll unvirgin it LOL!

sureee qq hahahah dang Javapride -- *gets on a flight to HI from here to get my tongue unvirgined* :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
sureee qq hahahah dang Javapride -- *gets on a flight to HI from here to get my tongue unvirgined* :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

*pays the cash holds the fly and prays she dont break my hand, sees her toungue become unvirgined and then shes ALLLLLL wacked out with pain, sucking ice and staring at me for food* LOL!

*pays the cash holds the fly and prays she dont break my hand, sees her toungue become unvirgined and then shes ALLLLLL wacked out with pain, sucking ice and staring at me for food* LOL!

*tongue gets unvirgined and i broke Javapride's hand while my tongue was being pierced* oops sowwy Javapride :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
*tongue gets unvirgined and i broke Javapride's hand while my tongue was being pierced* oops sowwy Javapride :laugh2: :laugh2:

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW :shock: THAT HURTS ok thats it woman u gonna get some payback ( shells out another 100 bucks ) tattoo her ass hard please ! LOL with a KICK ME IN THE ASS

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW :shock: THAT HURTS ok thats it woman u gonna get some payback ( shells out another 100 bucks ) tattoo her ass hard please ! LOL with a KICK ME IN THE ASS

:shock: on my ASS qq *thud* :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

OR a *KISS ME IM A LESBAIN* on the ass :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: i dont think so -- now get back on topic! this is supposed to be of tongue piercing not of tats LOL

Back