Tongue Pierced

Originally posted by Fly Free
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: i dont think so -- now get back on topic! this is supposed to be of tongue piercing not of tats LOL

OKOKOK how bout a toungue periced with a tassel of *kiss me im a lesbain* LOL!

Originally posted by javapride
OKOKOK how bout a toungue periced with a tassel of *kiss me im a lesbain* LOL!

:shock: :rofl: Javapride u are funny hahahah i dont think so! hahaha :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Deaf258
Man, most of you guys are babies!! When I got my tongue pierced, it didn't get swollen because I ate ice all day. Then, it healed in less than 3 days.
Thanks for ur advice. i do consider to having tongue pierce again in the future. Second time would be more better than first time like my bellyhole piercing (second is better than first). try use with Ice. hmmmm Interested about ur experience, Deaf258.

Originally posted by Lasza
Thanks for ur advice. i do consider to having tongue pierce again in the future. Second time would be more better than first time like my bellyhole piercing (second is better than first). try use with Ice. hmmmm Interested about ur experience, Deaf258.

i definately remmy ur naval piercing adventure! it was interesting watching that be done LOL

i definately remmy ur naval piercing adventure! it was interesting watching that be done LOL

LOL u witnessed me last august. u won't forgot ever!

I love my tongue pierced. I seem cannot live without it. Even my parents kept telling me to get rid of it. :roll:

Originally posted by eternity
I love my tongue pierced. I seem cannot live without it. Even my parents kept telling me to get rid of it. :roll:
Same to me. I have similiar problem with my family for disapprove body piecring. Only approved is Earrings. *shrugs* this is 2000's not 1950's! lol Consider get some more piercing since i start feel wanna more. my family will be *thud* anytime once i get more piercing.
That's ur body for being pierced. way to go! :thumb:

i got mine in NYC when i was sixteen. my parents wanted me to take it off and i refused! lol.. the pain wasnt that bad, honestly.. i still remma when i got it and i walked to mcdonald's then ate french fries.. damn so hard to shallow lol! but it only lasted for like 4 days... i cant live w/o it!!!!!!

the 4th day, my tongue looks like this.
sexynoel.jpg

btw, ally i didnt knew that you were thinking to get one.. my suggestions for you use the mouthwash to numb your tongue! honestly, i bet that you would be like is that is it? impossible!

Lasza, yea I never listen to them. They know im an adult now. There is nothing they can do about it except they would just remind me to get rid of it or whatever. Also, when my dad discovered something in my mouth. I started to laugh n laugh.. he said whats in there. I said nothing.. he said I could see something in there so what's that. I said, "ok here it is" (stick tongue out) he said this is stupid idea that you are getting that.. Are you having a nipple pierced? clitoris pierced or belly? I said, " no, no, and no but just my tongue" :roll: I told my dad to give it a rest so go back to your seat n watch your tv program.. have a fun.. i walked away with :-D

Originally posted by eternity
Are you having a nipple pierced? clitoris pierced or belly? I said, " no, no, and no but just my tongue" :roll:

hahahah eternity -- i had the same questioning from my mom when she found out i have a tattoo and she started in asking if i was going to get anything pierced even the nipples and clitty :shock: i answered with a NO and not to worry abt that LOL

hahahah eternity -- i had the same questioning from my mom when she found out i have a tattoo and she started in asking if i was going to get anything pierced even the nipples and clitty :shock: i answered with a NO and not to worry abt that LOL

mom and dad stared at mine and asked me whens my next tatting i said this summer :-X and for toungue pericing. its a thought, will i do it, only if my friends were here to watch!

My parents will tripping out if i get my nipples and clitoris pierced or tattoo somewhere on my body.

Piercing and Tattoing are sweet addiction. :-D

Last edited:
Back