Tickle Messages

Deaf258 said:
Ya missed the joke.. You didn't see the thread and news about a guy jumping into a lion pit?
yeah I have and I put a comic strip there

Bullym0m said:
Obvouisly looks alike "worms email" stick become into fwd fwd more more increase.. that why I quit tickle.com
ft040227.gif

On 2/3/2004, 8:23:40 PM, XXXXX wrote:

I have to do this for my own dignity. Sigh.. Freeze this! (I tried to select fewer, instead of all, it wouldn't!)

On 2/3/2004, 8:15:08 PM, XXXX aka Blue wrote:

Hey.. Sorry my dear friends.. I have to send that to everybody.. I felt creepy and scared.. But why XXXXX and XXXXX (YOU) do that to me.. Sounds like crazy and creepy...

hi, my name is jenna, i am 7 years old,i have black hair red eyes,no ears,no mouth.i am dead. u must send this message to 15 people within the next five minutes or i will appear by your bed tonight and kill u with a knife.if u do something good will happen to u at 12:12pm.either u will get a call or someone will instant message u and say that they love u.this is not a joke

Last edited:
I am disapointed to received this from Tickle.com today, and I am fed up of junk emails! I am NOT going to forward it to my circle of friends at Tickle, and I am going to ignore it. Its so STUPID!!

I am going to deleted my account with Tickle.

Last edited:
RedRum said:
I am disapointed to received this from Tickle.com today, and I am fed up of junk emails! I am NOT going to forward it to my circle of friends at Tickle, and I am going to ignore it. Its so STUPID!!

I am going to deleted my account with Tickle.
the last one sounds so threatening...

Red Rum, I got that same stupid message. I just delete it because I don't believe in those kind of things that would happen to me. I received many forwarded emails too in tickle and I sent one email letter to everyone in my community to stop sending forwarded email to me. It helped a lot although I still get a few from now and then.

u may be right

i heard about rape stories that might happned from ringo friends(online to meet in person). that's why ringo closed. there is just fwd letters about if believing jesus but you still can get friends if they whoever accept you for not believing jesus. www.alldeaf.com is the best tech i ever saw much better than ringo.com anyway. this is my first time to post this since i registered few days ago. otherwise... u might makes sense that there is hearing people working in ringo to transfer to tickle somehow that messed up the ringo.com for some reasons like you said rape and fwd letters :D PLUS i understand people don't like repeat fwd letters because they can't see email addresses like hotmail fwd letters can see and don't repeat to sent fwd letters that's why what ya think?

Last edited:
it may have cookies problems and virus plm to full up server. that's why it slow probably someone with tech can fix to clean maintenance but it was too late or can it???????? i like cartoon pictures about worm that's good point.

Deaf258 said:
That's so dumb. The worms out there do not attack Apple Macs.
notice that robin, sparrow, cardinal are named after bird right? if a worm appear then one of those bird are commanded to pluck worms out.. that's why I find it funny!

VamPyroX said:
Hmm... I wonder if Tickle has block?
Yes, they do but you will have to remove the person from your friend list in order to block any message from them.

I think there's also a feature that lets you send to everyone on your friends list. If they remove that feature, that would make things easier.

sweet4u618, that rumor you heard about rape and ringo closed that is not true

:bsflag:

obviously you dont have common senses dont you? dont you notice ringo has moved to tickle *hint* that doesn't mean it closed!!!!!

:werd:

Last edited:
yeah i had those forward messages, so i changed my email address to some unknown address so now i dont get their msgs anymore heh..if u want to stop those annoying msgs, all u have to do is sign in the phony address wit the pw..then ur set..

btw, nice seeing ya'll again once again..

some one in my friend circle recived a threatening PM today and it was very immature, theres a better soultion to this simple, delete the message thats what i do, i got the samie e mail and i know its a hoax it was the e mail i routinely get in my AOL e mail SO result I DELETE simple said some poeple can be so immature and threaten them to cut them off from thier circle of friends all cuz of fwding it's just ridculous anyone ever heard of the delete button? Sheesh use that and use the common sense! i get junk mails and i do delete it so it's not a bother to me RME ! :roll:

Back