Tickle Messages

you're not suppose to forward to everybody that mean whole your entire friends list. It will cycle all over again. Stop that!

Fly Free said:
ive just sent out a message for everybody to NOT send me any junk mail at Tickle.com so hopefully they all would cooperate and not be continuing that shit :roll: *sigh*

Finally...I did the same thing and I hope they do not continue to send me that shit also.:roll: I HATE junk mail and FWDS (fowards)!!!!!! :fu2: My inbox is only for personal e mails not the damn shit!!

Fly Free said:
ive just sent out a message for everybody to NOT send me any junk mail at Tickle.com so hopefully they all would cooperate and not be continuing that shit :roll: *sigh*
Um... isn't that contradicting yourself? You just sent out a message to everyone. Suppose all of your friends did the same thing... that would lead to spam! :eek:

Good thing I aint member of either ringo or tickle.....

Last thing I need is a king-sized headache :P

VamPyroX said:
Um... isn't that contradicting yourself? You just sent out a message to everyone. Suppose all of your friends did the same thing... that would lead to spam! :eek:

i didnt think it was a contradiction due to my requesting them to NOT be sending it over to me -- a personal message is how i look at it not a spam and a 1 time messaging thing uhmm :confused: on how it can be perceived as a "spam" if it was looked at as a personal messaging request -- if someone ignored my request i would then reply to that person directly and tell him/her to please not do that again and remind them of my message i had already sent out asking that they dont do that then i would be forced to remove them from my list

Fly Free said:
i didnt think it was a contradiction due to my requesting them to NOT be sending it over to me -- a personal message is how i look at it not a spam and a 1 time messaging thing uhmm :confused: on how it can be perceived as a "spam" if it was looked at as a personal messaging request -- if someone ignored my request i would then reply to that person directly and tell him/her to please not do that again and remind them of my message i had already sent out asking that they dont do that then i would be forced to remove them from my list

But FlyFree I didnt sent you nothing No Spams... And I got a pm from you...*sniff*....:(

I just got the second forward message in one day about spamming and junk e-mail...geez it wasn't me so I dont think they should e-mail it to EVERYONE unless they know who was behind this shit damn it's not really funny anymore

Obvouisly looks alike "worms email" stick become into fwd fwd more more increase.. that why I quit tickle.com

Bullym0m said:
Obvouisly looks alike "worms email" stick become into fwd fwd more more increase.. that why I quit tickle.com

You quit too??? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :tears:

I got quite a lot of chain and spam messages from my community and half of them sent me (and others) a message basically saying cut the shit. Yeah sure, why don't you? LOL Though I knew what was going on so I just let it be and it'll die on its own. No need to fret over it and quit tickle. I'm still there having fun with all kinds of tests in my community. Quite fun! Surprisingly I know my friends by 50% and under! *shameful look* ;)

Not only does it fill up my Tickle mailbox, it also fills up my Yahoo account.

VamPyroX said:
Not only does it fill up my Tickle mailbox, it also fills up my Yahoo account.

yeah me too to prevent virus in my regular email. By the way, I like your new signature. Your creative is awesome ! (sorry point off this topic)..

I am not sure if I will stay in tickle.com

Sabrina said:
I do not see you there ?
I see you there, but my name's different and I do have the same avatar as here at AD

want me to add you?

I removed some "friends" who I don't know them much or never meet in person, who has been send that junk. :twisted:

Steel said:
I see you there, but my name's different and I do have the same avatar as here at AD

want me to add you?

Make sure don't send me anything picture of your beautiful penis. :) Yeah, I found your avatar. Be a good behave in tickle. com Steel !!

Last edited:
Cheri said:
But FlyFree I didnt sent you nothing No Spams... And I got a pm from you...*sniff*....:(

yes Cheri -- i know -- i sent to everybody on my list to make them all aware was all and its a 1 time thing -- u will not see any other messages from me ref to the junk mail same for everybody else :D *huggies*

Back