Tickle Messages

I don't like ANY FORWARD message! :mad2:

I see why tickle.com make us tickle off! :lol:

me either...sounds like there's a virus going on in there or something

illustrator said:
you and Justin Sane, maybe?
ha ha...if I ever met him in person...awww...I would just feel such relief when I shove my powerful shotgun up his ass and watch him blow into pieces...hmm smell the nazi-wannabe's flesh and blood...boiling and wasted...hmmmm so naw, I dont have any interests to do with Justin Sane and his pea-brain pathetic plans

^Angel^ said:
Just someone who doesn't have anything better to do!... :roll:
Yeah...someone who had TOO much freetime! TOO much freetime! *clapping* *clapping* TOO MUCH FREETIME!

Steel said:
ha ha...if I ever met him in person...awww...I would just feel such relief when I shove my powerful shotgun up his ass and watch him blow into pieces...hmm smell the nazi-wannabe's flesh and blood...boiling and wasted...hmmmm so naw, I dont have any interests to do with Justin Sane and his pea-brain pathetic plans
ahem.. i had meet justin sane in person before.. we live in same state..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
ahem.. i had meet justin sane in person before.. we live in same state..
Do me a favor...give me his address and I'll trade you for my PS2...how's that sound?

Well Holy Cow! after reading all your negative comments about Ringo/tinkle err i mean tickle.com....im glad that i didnt join it!! whew! LOL! thanks for the warning!

How do I nicely tell my friend off not to send me any FWD messages??? She keeps sending me those at tickle.com!!!!! Any suggestions???

I already removed tickle.com sorry.. I have good reasons.. I dislike too many spams all over me..
if r u like contact me addy me list ask me pm.. Thanks.. I would same thing as rest of my friends.. agreed with me.. "K.I.T." via chat w/me on line or email or pm me wha..ever..
*winK*

Im not here for bad names about tickle.com

ive just sent out a message for everybody to NOT send me any junk mail at Tickle.com so hopefully they all would cooperate and not be continuing that shit :roll: *sigh*

Back