Tickle Messages

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Before I begin, I would like to say that...

NO ONE WAS RAPED ON RINGO! THIS IS JUST SOME BULLSHIT SCHEME CREATED BY SOMEONE TO GET EVEN WITH RINGO FOR THEIR SLOW AND BAD SERVICE SINCE RINGO MERGED WITH TICKLE.

I just received 50 messages in my Tickle mailbox. 3 of them were from my friends with meaningful messages. The rest were either forwarding messages related to some bullshit rape story from Ringo and preaching me to forward to other friends if I "believe in the Bible or Jesus".

If you're one of them, use your common sense and stop doing that. If you were really a good friend, you would leave your friends alone instead of forwarding guilt-tripping messages that say... "If you don't do this, you're not a good friend."

Whew... just my 2-damn-cents regarding Tickle messages. :(

VamPyroX said:
Before I begin, I would like to say that...

I just received 50 messages in my Tickle mailbox. 3 of them were from my friends with meaningful messages. The rest were either forwarding messages related to some bullshit rape story from Ringo and preaching me to forward to other friends if I "believe in the Bible or Jesus".

If you're one of them, use your common sense and stop doing that. If you were really a good friend, you would leave your friends alone instead of forwarding guilt-tripping messages that say... "If you don't do this, you're not a good friend."

Whew... just my 2-damn-cents regarding Tickle messages. :(
i agree with u for that.. i am soo TIRED of this shyt... i would like talk my old friends on messages not bible or rape BLAH!!! :doh:

I had a similar thing happen in my inbox at Tickle.com -- it'll die down in a few days to a couple weeks, I reckon. Just nod and delete them...then there will be no more in the near future. :)

WaterRats13 said:
I had a similar thing happen in my inbox at Tickle.com -- it'll die down in a few days to a couple weeks, I reckon. Just nod and delete them...then there will be no more in the near future. :)

I have been thinking about deleting my account from ti-fuck-le. It has become too commerical for me, and it's like we are being owned.

Liza said:
I have been thinking about deleting my account from ti-fuck-le. It has become too commerical for me, and it's like we are being owned.

Yeah I feel the same.

I'm getting tired of #$%!@$%!#$! :spam: email into my inbox.. *sigh* oh pluazzaahhh stop sending me :spam: and kept me deleted deleted repeatily.. Why they can't quit it ?
*rolls my eyes up*

from tickle.com why can't they learn "don't use forward rest other peepz"..
How can I reply them.. I do not want that way.. ohh grief.. ~ :shock:

I am going to remove some people who I don't talk to them that much. Probably will be less than 60 friends. :)

I prefer real people. Some artificial friends, I might like to keep them.

illustrator said:
I pity someone who have over 100+ friends. :crazy:

meet them when you travel or social alot like going to the conference, cruise, colleges, schools, DeafChat, Deaf Forms, work agencies, etc....

Found my old friends that we haven't spoke or seen since over 15 years !!

Sabrina said:
meet them when you travel or social alot like going to the conference, cruise, colleges, schools, DeafChat, Deaf Forms, work agencies, etc....

Found my old friends that we haven't spoke or seen since over 15 years !!

After found them, I collect e-mail and send e-mail to them than rather use ringo.com/tickle.com. :P ~ pffft!

illustrator said:
After found them, I collect e-mail and send e-mail to them than rather use ringo.com/tickle.com. :P ~ pffft!

Exectly...I already removed my account from Ringo/Tickle...too much problems...and I already saved my friends email address...that is all I need to get ahold of them.... :fruit:

Liza said:

go for it girly....I already deleted mine...and I feel safer already! :ily:

Gosh, I keep getting those "junk" emails.. *smh*
I am going to delete the account......... for good..
sorry folks.. if you need to contact me.. use this pm but not junk lol

:grouphug:

Umm.. i went back and wanted to remove.. but i couldnt find where i can remove my acct.. :shrug:.. help! lol

how did they started this bullshit to make rumormil.. its such a immature of them do it... i dont understand why they would make or say something like that... thats so phuckin sad.. :roll:

That is what they want u to do Quit! Don't let the PM bother you. just Deleted it. Simple as it is. U letting them win by quitting... Show that it does not bother you. I have no problem with Tickle. It is easy to get in the Friendship Games are Fun!I got the same PM As you all have gotten. I have got two of those yesterday. And of course I know its a rumor. Big deal. But you all quitting and letting them wanting u to quit and think yes someone got murdered... Come on Everyone Give Tickle a chance for once...Please... :ily:

thank god :doh: i never got a email or anything like that from ringo abt murder or something... except the chain letters... oy oy! :roll:

Back