Tickle Messages

Sabrina said:
yeah me too to prevent virus in my regular email. By the way, I like your new signature. Your creative is awesome ! (sorry point off this topic)..

I am not sure if I will stay in tickle.com
Why don't you just leave your Tickle account alone. Stay a member. It's free. You can turn off the "notify me" option in Tickle (I think they have one), and then check Tickle when you feel like it. I do that.

Fly Free said:
i didnt think it was a contradiction due to my requesting them to NOT be sending it over to me -- a personal message is how i look at it not a spam and a 1 time messaging thing uhmm :confused: on how it can be perceived as a "spam" if it was looked at as a personal messaging request -- if someone ignored my request i would then reply to that person directly and tell him/her to please not do that again and remind them of my message i had already sent out asking that they dont do that then i would be forced to remove them from my list
I understand your intention. Let me rephrase this:

You could do that, but do it only to one person at a time... and not all at once. Why? Well, suppose you received something that was also sent to 49 other people. That's 50 people. 24 of them don't like it, including you. That's 25 people. A few days later, all reply saying they don't like it and wish for it to be stopped. The other 25 like the idea so they pass it on. Out of 50, 30 of them are your friends. That's 50 messages coming to you just because everyone wanted to tell everyone else to leave them alone. In my box, I got 3 messages from people continuing the chain mail. The other 47 were from people who were replying asking us to leave her alone. Apparently, they used the "reply to all" feature without paying attention. That's something you should consider.

Sabrina said:
Make sure don't send me anything picture of your beautiful penis. :) Yeah, I found your avatar. Be a good behave in tickle. com Steel !!
sure thing :roll:

Deaf258 said:
I ain't gonna cry about spam emails bec there's that good ol' delete button.
Whoa... that's the smartest thing I've ever seen anyone say! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Why don't you just leave your Tickle account alone. Stay a member. It's free. You can turn off the "notify me" option in Tickle (I think they have one), and then check Tickle when you feel like it. I do that.

Good suggestion ! I adjusted in my profile. Thanks !

I just got the third complaint in my inbox today... - -;;; whoever invented spam should be thrown into the tiger pit

VamPyroX said:
I understand your intention. Let me rephrase this:

You could do that, but do it only to one person at a time... and not all at once. Why? Well, suppose you received something that was also sent to 49 other people. That's 50 people. 24 of them don't like it, including you. That's 25 people. A few days later, all reply saying they don't like it and wish for it to be stopped. The other 25 like the idea so they pass it on. Out of 50, 30 of them are your friends. That's 50 messages coming to you just because everyone wanted to tell everyone else to leave them alone. In my box, I got 3 messages from people continuing the chain mail. The other 47 were from people who were replying asking us to leave her alone. Apparently, they used the "reply to all" feature without paying attention. That's something you should consider.

i uddy Vampy :D its good now all is quiet without the junk mail -- just the personal messages now -- no longer being flooded in junk mail at Tickle.com *relieved*

Fly Free said:
i uddy Vampy :D its good now all is quiet without the junk mail -- just the personal messages now -- no longer being flooded in junk mail at Tickle.com *relieved*
That's good to hear. I guess I better check my messages. Perhaps, it's slowed down for me too. Heh!

I just delete spam e-mails, or send them as "spam"... about rape and murder, I believe its urban legend. If it was in news then its true, if it is not in news then I don't believe it anyways.

Steel said:
I just got the third complaint in my inbox today... - -;;; whoever invented spam should be thrown into the tiger pit

Oh, you mean the "lion" pit?? :lol:

Hey Vampie,,,

When are u going to do the Quiz about you? I am sure everyone in here will pass your test.. Cuz we know so Much about you now after u gave ur own Thread ask questions and answers that we need to know...:lol:

Steel said:
...here's a box of tissues, in case you run out

Make sure it is softly fabric with bunches of flowers on it. She is the first class citizen with highly respectfully her.

Be a good behave ! Steel

Cheri said:
Hey Vampie,,,

When are u going to do the Quiz about you? I am sure everyone in here will pass your test.. Cuz we know so Much about you now after u gave ur own Thread ask questions and answers that we need to know...:lol:
Alright, I'll get to that soon... how soon? I don't know... :dunno:

Steel said:
naw tigers are bigger than lions so I thought they'd be stronger than lions though

Ya missed the joke.. You didn't see the thread and news about a guy jumping into a lion pit?

Yes I have try forward back to everyone and tell them to stop that shits guess it did not work so I decide for once delete my account and be worry free.

:madfawk: tickle

Back