Tickle Messages

who are you?

lol kidding... anyway welcome back.

deaf ringo is in tickle group box if u type it.

hi i found deaf ringo through friends in other groups. so deaf ringo is exactly word to type in tickle search box. good luck and have fun. i like all tickle, deafsinglesconnection, and alldeaf.com all are fun. have fun to you guys smile!!! have a nice day!!! everyone

javapride said:
some one in my friend circle recived a threatening PM today and it was very immature, theres a better soultion to this simple, delete the message thats what i do, i got the samie e mail and i know its a hoax it was the e mail i routinely get in my AOL e mail SO result I DELETE simple said some poeple can be so immature and threaten them to cut them off from thier circle of friends all cuz of fwding it's just ridculous anyone ever heard of the delete button? Sheesh use that and use the common sense! i get junk mails and i do delete it so it's not a bother to me RME ! :roll:
:werd: It's all bullshit. The only way that anyone could possibly even do anything to you is if they actually knew where you lived... and the only way that could happen is if you actually announced your address and other personal information to the public. If someone was raped in Ringo, I would say that it's the gal's fault because she gave the rapist all the information. We shouldn't blame Ringo, we should blame that gal and the rapist. If you wanted to blame Ringo, then I'd say we should blame AT&T, Comcast, MCI, Sprint, etc... because they allow people to make threatening phone calls.

amen to that VamPyroX cant argue with that, guess those may be dumb to realize it eh?

Cheri,

Thank you for adding your photo to your Tickle profile!

Unfortunately, we cannot add your photo to your profile at this time because the photo you chose is of a cartoon character, celebrity, or otherwise copyrighted image.

Click here to post another photo of yourself now.

Click here to read our Photo Submission Guidelines.

Huh??? My picture isnt no cartoon Character or Celebrity.. Geeze! I Replied them back and told them that is my real picture if u take it down ull lose me as a member there.. Your choice... :nana:

Tickle is getting Messed up Lately I really do not understand what the Point of a Picture? As Long it is not nude .. what the point? I don't get it.. If they thought i was a model lmao.. Yeah right check it out again.. heh.

Cheri said:
Cheri,

Unfortunately, we cannot add your photo to your profile at this time because the photo you chose is of a cartoon character, celebrity, or otherwise copyrighted image.

Huh??? My picture isnt no cartoon Character or Celebrity.. Geeze! I Replied them back and told them that is my real picture if u take it down ull lose me as a member there.. Your choice... :nana:

Tickle is getting Messed up Lately I really do not understand what the Point of a Picture? As Long it is not nude .. what the point? I don't get it.. If they thought i was a model lmao.. Yeah right check it out again.. heh.
They thought your picture was of a cartoon character or celebrity!? :laugh2: Sorry, I thought that was funny! Heh!

Anyway, that does sound fucked up. Hehehe!

Katzie,

Unfortunately, we cannot add your photo to your profile at this time because the photo you chose is contains a sexually explicit or otherwise inappropriate image.

:wtf: They took out my baby's picture!! What the phuk are they talkin' about?! That is so uncool! :mad2:

OMG, Katzie, are you serious that is really messed up you are not the only one I Also got an email too but, different than you got... Did you replied them back I am so Sorry ,you must have been mad... :(

Yes, I hear you all.. I got a same message like Katzie did. They removed my picture of Bo. It is UNCOOL!! I noticed some of my buddies are leaving Tickle.com because of various reasons. Gee. If tickle continues to fuck up with us, it will lose its members. RME

Cheri said:
Cheri,

The same thing happened to me, they removed a photoshopped picture of my face. It look like a painted face, and it is a self-portrait, I don't where they got the idea that it was a copyrighted material.

I'm serious Cheri! My husband read it and laughed his ass off! :evil: Of course he thought that was nuts!

I can't believe it's happening to you, too Oddball. :|

We get contant junk mails that none of us even started it, but yet all of our own community blame on each other. Now this... I hafta wonder if that site somehow got hacked?

Goddamn Tickle! :rl:

ohhhh okay.. Let me try something and make a photoshop image of myself. Then test Tickle.

Katzie said:
I'm serious Cheri! My husband read it and laughed his ass off! :evil: Of course he thought that was nuts!

I can't believe it's happening to you, too Oddball. :|

We get contant junk mails that none of us even started it, but yet all of our own community blame on each other. Now this... I hafta wonder if that site somehow got hacked?

Goddamn Tickle! :rl:

Yes, I have got few private mgs. from my friends community, saying Do not send me junk mail....I was like in my mind , but it wasn't me...heheh now I think somebody is sending those to them to get us in trouble..uh oh... I am thinking of getting rid of tickle...Iwould hate to see us all blaming eachother for sending junk mail...even through it did not came from us....sad isn't it.. :cry:

if it is hacked I am out of there.....

dam tickle. :rifle: :rifle:

I am not a member of Tickle or post anything in there. I am lucky! *Whew*

Here is the image of my pumpkin I sent to tickle and see if it will get thru or not.

Attachments

• mypumpkin.jpg
    mypumpkin.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 27
Yup.. Pure bullshit. I understand the issues with copyrights, but Ringo used to let us post whatever we have.

! Deaf258 !,

Unfortunately, we cannot add your photo to your profile at this time because the photo you chose does not show your face.

Buh-bye Tickle-my-ass! :madfawk:

http://thedeafbastard.com/note.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheri said:
Cheri,

Perhaps Tickle mistook you for "Marilyn Monroe"!! lol

Back