The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Mondays.

exciting for my man to get gifts from me this week ^^ for his early bday lol

what a weekend!! Raining was poured, spend time with family and friends, and had a company came over, and weekend is content.

people, too early to say Christmas or Happy Hoildays.. Just wait till December, then you can say it. This is november, just say, Happy Thanksgiving!

WHAT A MORNING!!!!! Got myself and my son dressed to go to work. Drove my son to the daycare only to find out that the daycare provider is throwing up and cant watch the kids today. I was like "huh?" Took my son with me to work to tell my aide what to do today with my class and then came home. Got all dressed up for nothing! I hate missing work!!!! :(

I would have Christmas forever if I could share it with others who enjoyed it as much as I do.

Man Im suffering from Monday blues - am even bitchy today - sigh - am biting everyones heads off - I should have called in sick and kept myself hidden under comforters!

Man Im suffering from Monday blues - am even bitchy today - sigh - am biting everyones heads off - I should have called in sick and kept myself hidden under comforters!

:mad2:

Women's day? :giggle:

What to do today to make this day productive? So much to do at work but I am unable to do it. God, this is gonna set me back a day!!! :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back