The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
some cheese

Find something in your world that you think is irresistibly cute, and look at it. Never fails when I do that :) It's perfectly alright if it makes you cry. Shedding tears is a very efficient way of balancing out your emotional hormones, and you'll feel much better. To me, life is all about how you feel. Find somebody that you love, and share a hug. Friendship means more than money. If you have touched somebody you love today, your day has not been wasted.

What to do today to make this day productive? So much to do at work but I am unable to do it. God, this is gonna set me back a day!!! :pissed:

home chores? bills? shopping? grocery?

Go to Target. Buy antlers from the dollar bin. Pretend to be reindeer with your son. Get in the Christmas spirit. Less than 2 months.

2hdaelh.gif

I just got back from the dentist and wasn't done with root canal due to infection on my nerves so I have to keep taking antibotics to help destroy the bad bacteria and will continue with the root canal stuff on the 18th of Nov. :( It really hurt! I got temporary filling on it.

hey everyone.. just let yall know im still alive and kicking lol... been busy due to my mom having surgery and havin to take care of her. glad to report she is doing much better but still cant lift anything you know? TJ is growing like a weed and doing great in schol :) me? Nothing new! same old me! LOL :)

Go to Target. Buy antlers from the dollar bin. Pretend to be reindeer with your son. Get in the Christmas spirit. Less than 2 months.

2hdaelh.gif

Yea, I should have but I ended up chatting with my best friend on VP for two hours, helped my son with his train set, and started with dinner.

I just got back from the dentist and wasn't done with root canal due to infection on my nerves so I have to keep taking antibotics to help destroy the bad bacteria and will continue with the root canal stuff on the 18th of Nov. :( It really hurt! I got temporary filling on it.

Yikes! I hope this doesn't mess up your Thanksgiving dinner! I know mine won't be the same! Not only is it my first Thanksgiving with no residual hearing, but I just got out from oral surgery a few weeks ago, and I'm taking much longer than I expected to heal! I was lucky, and somebody cancelled, and I was able to come in and get mine done earlier, or I would have been fresh out of surgery just in time for Thanksgiving dinner, and that would have sucked! Hmmm, I'm not really sure, but I don't think all my dissolvable stitches actually dissolved.

Yikes! I hope this doesn't mess up your Thanksgiving dinner! I know mine won't be the same! Not only is it my first Thanksgiving with no residual hearing, but I just got out from oral surgery a few weeks ago, and I'm taking much longer than I expected to heal! I was lucky, and somebody cancelled, and I was able to come in and get mine done earlier, or I would have been fresh out of surgery just in time for Thanksgiving dinner, and that would have sucked! Hmmm, I'm not really sure, but I don't think all my dissolvable stitches actually dissolved.

Wow, looks like you were lucky. I hope mine will be done in time for thanksgiving and thanks by the way. :)

We just got an inch of rain in 10 minutes! :shock:

For those that live east of me--get ready--the storm is heading your way!

Luckily no winds.

Luckily no winds.

Everybody lives east of you!:hmm:

Beautiful day :) lolz :) O Happy Day for me :) O happy day for ya? :lol:

Luckily no winds.

10 minutes? Wow, that must be a record for Washington state.

anybody want to take my place for the night so i can be happy and be able to smile!? ugh.. sorry!!! i'm miserable!:(

anybody want to take my place for the night so i can be happy and be able to smile!? ugh.. sorry!!! i'm miserable!:(

I am not feeling good and in a bad mood so I will be more than happy to take your place for the night!

Hope u feel better soon! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back