The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate 1 hour back. :( I prefer 1 hour forward. I guess I like more daylight oh well!

At least I am just chillin' at this moment and try to clean some more but my body don't wanna to for some reason ha! :lol:

I normally go to bed at 11 and get up at 7. Now I set all my clocks back one hour. Now I go to bed at 10 and get up at 6. It doesn't change the amount of daylight. It just changes what the clock says. I wish my family lived in Arizona. Better yet, I wish my area didn't change clocks. Why don't we just have DT year round everywhere north of the 45th parallel? It's dark all day and night in the winter anyway, so what difference does it make what the clock says?

I enjoyed my day yesterday and am relaxing today and will do laundry.

Im very nervous about president vote now because someone trashed our house today! Even we don't have ANYTHING on our front yard like saying that we are voting for Obama or McCain but they just trashed our house.. Threw the eggs, pumpkins and everything on our houses and at few houses too even if they have obama/mccain sign on their front yard! I was like WTF?! So my dad and I took our cars to the car wash to washing but everybody and we whose house got trashed already reported to polices so for in case if they catch someone do to other house soon or later so that person will be in very trouble for that crap. :ugh: I think everything will be f^%k up once vote is DONE.

Im very nervous about president vote now because someone trashed our house today! Even we don't have ANYTHING on our front yard like saying that we are voting for Obama or McCain but they just trashed our house.. Threw the eggs, pumpkins and everything on our houses and at few houses too even if they have obama/mccain sign on their front yard! I was like WTF?! So my dad and I took our cars to the car wash to washing but everybody and we whose house got trashed already reported to polices so for in case if they catch someone do to other house soon or later so that person will be in very trouble for that crap. :ugh: I think everything will be f^%k up once vote is DONE.

i don't think it's related to election. just a stupid yearly halloween prank. sometimes it's called Cabbage Night. I did same in my neighborhood when i was little. ^_^

I bet it was the kids who did them. Someone threw something on our truck on Halloween night and we noticed it yesterday. It happens every year.

That's vandalism. They usually do that right after Halloween. It happened to me before when I lived with my parents long time ago, about 2 times in my lifetime. It has nothing to do with the election.

Right now I am confuse about our friends who spend weekend with us this weekend and they just left here half hour ago. I was going to wash the sheets and pillow cases but I could not find them. I wonder if she took them with her. She is planning to leave her husband next week and I made her to pay me back money they borrowed from me and she wrote the check. I pray it is good check when I deposit this Tuesday. Sad thing I lost my trust in her. I wish today will be better for me but I don't feel this way. Oh well.

Right now I am confuse about our friends who spend weekend with us this weekend and they just left here half hour ago. I was going to wash the sheets and pillow cases but I could not find them. I wonder if she took them with her. She is planning to leave her husband next week and I made her to pay me back money they borrowed from me and she wrote the check. I pray it is good check when I deposit this Tuesday. Sad thing I lost my trust in her. I wish today will be better for me but I don't feel this way. Oh well.

pillow thief! you should cash it in right away!!

pillow thief! you should cash it in right away!!

She said she needs to depsoit on Tuesday so we wait till Tuesday and see if she did not pay me then her soon to be ex husband will have to borrow money from his dad to pay me back. He and my husband are brother alike and best friend, he would never hurt us but sadly she screws him too and us. oh well.

Just finished mowing both front and back yards, picking up the dog poop, watering the front lawn, taking down the Halloween decorations, washing my bedsheets/pillows, and vacuuming the 2nd floor. Later on tonight, I will vacuum and mop the first floor and put the laundry away. Then I am set for the week!

I am sorry about that. Sucks to lose trust in a friend.

I am sorry about that but it seems like Halloween pranks were pulled on you. Probably nothing to do with the election. As a kid, the troublemakers at school usually pulled these kinds of pranks during Hallween.

i don't think it's related to election. just a stupid yearly halloween prank. sometimes it's called Cabbage Night. I did same in my neighborhood when i was little. ^_^

I bet it was the kids who did them. Someone threw something on our truck on Halloween night and we noticed it yesterday. It happens every year.

That's vandalism. They usually do that right after Halloween. It happened to me before when I lived with my parents long time ago, about 2 times in my lifetime. It has nothing to do with the election.

I am sorry about that but it seems like Halloween pranks were pulled on you. Probably nothing to do with the election. As a kid, the troublemakers at school usually pulled these kinds of pranks during Hallween.

Nope, it's not halloween prank because my dad found a note on the door and it said DON'T YOU DARE TO VOTE! even the pumpkins are just NEW from the store it's not from the craved pumkin. Even, someone threw the pumpkin a few houses by my house and they DIDN'T use their craved pumpkins! It's not Halloween Prank, it's about Election, trust me. also they damaged their signs of Obama and McCain.

That makes no sense at all to try to stop people from voting for the leading candidates. They can't possibly stop enough people from voting to give the distant third runner up a fair chance. Either Obama will be president or McCain will be. There isn't much that can change that, and the threat of vandalism or even terrorism is not among the possibilities.

Nope, it's not halloween prank because my dad found a note on the door and it said DON'T YOU DARE TO VOTE! even the pumpkins are just NEW from the store it's not from the craved pumkin. Even, someone threw the pumpkin a few houses by my house and they DIDN'T use their craved pumpkins! It's not Halloween Prank, it's about Election, trust me. also they damaged their signs of Obama and McCain.

oh you did not say that about note. wow wtf? such idiots these days.... :roll: but then again... could be a prank by idiots - to scare people into not voting. What better way to come up with cruelest prank? election. I don't think they're politically-involved. Just that they took advantage of it. who knows? :dunno:

I am so tired. stay up to 4am on Friday night.:shock: That new record :lol: So how are you guys?

11qsr9k.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back