The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
kboom.gif

why not call in sick? people are using dental excuse nowadays. The client canceled last nite due to root canal and I called in sick few weeks ago with fake dental excuse. You should too :cool2:

I may be late but I still am ethical! LOL - ciao you all! :)

I think I've actually caught my sister's flu, and I'm not making that up =/ Bad time to get sick. Of course, is there ever a good time to get sick?

I think I've actually caught my sister's flu, and I'm not making that up =/ Bad time to get sick. Of course, is there ever a good time to get sick?

When a fugly guy filled with pimples on the face asks you out on a date.

Ahh that may explain why I have been sick often lately :hmm:

whoa. that was fast. you're so lucky..... It takes me 1.5 hrs to get to work.... i hate mass transit sometimes. :mad2:

Drove 90 mph over 26 miles :D

must be a very erotic <cough> ahem thrilling experience. Love doing that everyday for past 3 years commuting to university via I-95 (55 miles) :naughty:

must be a very erotic <cough> ahem thrilling experience. Love doing that everyday for past 3 years commuting to university via I-95 (55 miles) :naughty:

Indeed - these truck drivers ...mmmm..cannot reveal that here though ....:naughty:

I had an interesting day so far. I decided to rearrange my house and get rid of all the stuff I'm never gonna use again, like CDs and stereo system, etc.. I got my apartment looking pretty spiffy if you ask me, but there's just one more item. My phone sort of sticks out there. I haven't touched it or heard it ring in probably over 6 months, and I doubt anybody has ever used it since then. All hearing people who visit at my house have their own cell phones. I guess I'll get rid of that. Shame. It was a nice phone.

I was gonna decorate for Christmas, but there's plenty of time for that. Today, I've run out of time. It's time for me to go down and try to help my mom learn to sign. We've decided to start spending half an hour each day to practice signing. Yesterday, it took me half an hour to tell her I went to the store and bought cornstarch and pumpkin to make a pumpkin pie with pastry crust for Halloween. Let's hope today is more productive. She seriously needs to work on her fingerspelling. I have to sit there and show her each letter for like 5 seconds before she gets it. I should be done with the whole sentence in the time it takes to show her one letter. She knows about a hundred signs, so I have to mostly fingerspell to her.

I had an interesting day so far. I decided to rearrange my house and get rid of all the stuff I'm never gonna use again, like CDs and stereo system, etc.. I got my apartment looking pretty spiffy if you ask me, but there's just one more item. My phone sort of sticks out there. I haven't touched it or heard it ring in probably over 6 months, and I doubt anybody has ever used it since then. All hearing people who visit at my house have their own cell phones. I guess I'll get rid of that. Shame. It was a nice phone.

I was gonna decorate for Christmas, but there's plenty of time for that. Today, I've run out of time. It's time for me to go down and try to help my mom learn to sign. We've decided to start spending half an hour each day to practice signing. Yesterday, it took me half an hour to tell her I went to the store and bought cornstarch and pumpkin to make a pumpkin pie with pastry crust for Halloween. Let's hope today is more productive. She seriously needs to work on her fingerspelling. I have to sit there and show her each letter for like 5 seconds before she gets it. I should be done with the whole sentence in the time it takes to show her one letter. She knows about a hundred signs, so I have to mostly fingerspell to her.

hey teach me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back