The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't know that. interesting! i wish i could see all of that for myself!

Yea...dont blame you. It is fascinating to see all that..some poeple say they dont care for all that. Everyone is different.

The flight was good. Sorry, I didn't post. I was sick, came down with a bad cold. I slept all the way to Costa Rica from Boston even, tho, I was not feeling well. Here I am. I slept all day here. Today, I feel a little better. Sunshine helps. The weather has been great.
No fun being sick. Argh!
Yes, you can join me here, Hear Again!!! LOL...
My brother said his girlfriend changed her mind and joined us. Yes, yes, yes..
(I asked what he bought for his girlfriend, and he said a small electric piano. She doesn't read music, but just likes to pick out the notes by ear. Maybe she was expecting jewelry? If I know my brother, he probably got her something. So, stay tuned. We will have a belated Xmas, to exchange our Xmas gifts. They are waiting for me to get better. Aw... that was so nice of them..) We will have a lot fun together, shopping, swimming, luncheon and dining, etc...

STOP POSTING IN HERE!!!!!!! :lol:

Grandparents give all their grandkids with love....of course once a while they spoils them. :)
:hmm: you better spy on them... and see what your grandparents are bribing/spoiling them with

I guess you can close this thread since my hubby just created 12th part. Thanks!

NO MORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD! THANK YOU!!! :) :)

Hello, please stop posting in this thread, there will be part XII thread coming right up very soon, patience PLEASE...

MOD: Please lock this thread

Mod's Note:

Thread is locked as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back