The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really! U are the first person I know to say that! I love Vegas. Why dont u like it?

Make me that second person - I dont like Vegas at all - have turned down so many offers to see the city often - too artificial for me. Everyone taking everything to extreme...............

congrats on your raise, sosie! :)

Thanks, Hear Again. I was SO surprised that I got a raise. My boss wrote and said I work hard, come to work on time, etc... That's why he decided to give me a raise.
Thanks again.

Make that second person - I dont like Vegas at all - have turned down so many offers to see the city - too artificial for me. Everyone taking everything to extreme...............

That's what Vegas is about...everything is extreme. :D I love looking at all t he different designs of the hotels.

Moving, i am staying in Maine for good :wave::wave::wave::wave:

where did you move from? my memory's too shitty and I'm
gerg.gif

Thanks, Hear Again. I was SO surprised that I got a raise. My boss wrote and said I work hard, come to work on time, etc... That's why he decided to give me a raise.
Thanks again.

that's great -- and you're welcome. :)

Why does dating have to be so complicated?! Too bad there isnt no genuine manual on dating to make it uncomplicated!

I don't like its sinful atmosphere. it reeks of greed, addiction, prostitution, etc. sorry but that's just me. :dunno:

Whenever I am there, I never really thought too much about all that..I am just fascinated by how far the builders go with the hotels and I love the shows.

Make me that second person - I dont like Vegas at all - have turned down so many offers to see the city often - too artificial for me. Everyone taking everything to extreme...............

yay i'm not alone :h5:

That's what Vegas is about...everything is extreme. :D I love looking at all t he different designs of the hotels.

Not to mention women and men - Miami Vice looking men doesnt do anything to me :giggle:

Also the buffets - such a waste of good food - bottom line city represents all 7 sins in such grandiose way!

why, shel? what do some of the hotels look like? (i've never been to vegas, but would love to go sometime.)

Why does dating have to be so complicated?! Too bad there isnt no genuine manual on dating to make it uncomplicated!

do tell Dr. Jiro everything. :cool2:

Whenever I am there, I never really thought too much about all that..I am just fascinated by how far the builders go with the hotels and I love the shows.

that's one exception about Las Vegas. Their architectures are CRAZY! I really love how they did crazy stuff with its water fountain.

why, shel? what do some of the hotels look like? (i've never been to vegas, but would love to go sometime)

One hotel looks like New York City inside with streets, stores, cafes, subway all inside the hotel. Other one has a minature Eiffle Tower and the inside is a replica of the Paris lifestyle...The Luxor is a pyramid-shaped hotel and inside, it feels a little bit like we are in Egypt...there are so many more hotels with different themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back