States to offer $0 tutition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would they get the money to have everyone go cor free? There is always some other things that could be cut off so school it free...

How would they get the money to have everyone go cor free? There is always some other things that could be cut off so school it free...

They wouldn't. They would have to offset that somehow.

None yet, but I have a half a mind to get back into food service again, which wouldn't be a smart idea. Now, I have a meeting with staff tomorrow, and will bring this up, and see if I can get something started.

I can see it now...a five star restaurant called "Mark's Hamburgers."

I want go to studied at College but were not afford to pay tuition fee.. =(. We're not rich anyway. Which is good VR or grants or financial assistance or Free Application for Federal Student Aid? I haven't tried them before.
I need your share comments.

Thank you!

I can see it now...a five star restaurant called "Mark's Hamburgers."

Yes his signature dish would be the famous fake quarter pounder burger that comes with a side of footlong fries

oh god.... major lol

Funny you mention restaurants. I wouldn't mind operating my own joint someday, using my cooking styles.

but you just said it wouldn't be a good idea.... :confused:

but you just said it wouldn't be a good idea.... :confused:

He probably said it wouldn't be a good idea because I, a food critic, would essentially put him out of business. Just kidding. :giggle:

Here's something I specialize in, and I'm good at this:

Attachments

• a675ee6f-003f-4588-8741-ece950d7c2bd.jpg
    a675ee6f-003f-4588-8741-ece950d7c2bd.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 22
Are those fries or what are they? At least you have more cooking akills than i do..

Here's something I specialize in, and I'm good at this:

what is that?

FYI - when posting a pix of food, you must always include a name and description.

Are those fries or what are they? At least you have more cooking akills than i do..

Close. They're fresh-cut Russett potatoes fried in Mazola oil, the only one I use for these and french fries. I won't use anything else.

Close. They're fresh-cut Russett potatoes fried in Mazola oil, the only one I use for these and french fries. I won't use anything else.

Sounds scrumptious. What other dishes are you an expert at making?

If you ever open your own restaurant, you'd join a very small exclusive club of restaurants owned and operated by deaf people.

Sounds scrumptious. What other dishes are you an expert at making?

If you ever open your own restaurant, you'd join a very small exclusive club of restaurants owned and operated by deaf people.

I'm pretty good at making spicy tacos. Haven't made those in a while, though.

I'm pretty good at making spicy tacos. Haven't made those in a while, though.

Spicy tacos? I am not sure what your definition of spicy is because to one person it may be spicy, but to another it isn't. I love tacos and they must be very spicy!

Spicy tacos? I am not sure what your definition of spicy is because to one person it may be spicy, but to another it isn't. I love tacos and they must be very spicy!

You asked for it. Taco seasoning, garlic salt, and seasonal salt. That's strong stuff. Found out the hard way when I ate it.

You asked for it. Taco seasoning, garlic salt, and seasonal salt. That's strong stuff. Found out the hard way when I ate it.

It would mainly depend on the ingredients of the taco seasoning itself. Do you use paprika?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back