States to offer $0 tutition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone should have told that to Einstein and he'd learn how to comb his hair and tie his shoes. :giggle:
He wasn't too intelligent to learn; those things were just low on his priorities.

He wasn't too intelligent to learn; those things were just low on his priorities.

Perhaps. It has been said that geniuses have a high level of school smarts, but an extremely low level of street smarts. This is probably why geniuses most of the time have a hard time interacting with others. No wonder why they are bachelors and bachelorettes. :giggle:

Wow. She's happy to be doing that.

Yes, she sure is. One of the biggest complaint my clients had about getting old was that they where trapped in a body that did work anymore but their mind was as sharp as ever. To be that old and still get around is something to be very happy about.

Perhaps. It has been said that geniuses have a high level of school smarts, but an extremely low level of street smarts. This is probably why geniuses most of the time have a hard time interacting with others. No wonder why they are bachelors and bachelorettes. :giggle:
Umm, Einstein had the way with the ladies....

Yes, she sure is. One of the biggest complaint my clients had about getting old was that they where trapped in a body that did work anymore but their mind was as sharp as ever....
Yep. That's my body--no longer functioning. :(

Tell you trith no idea. Most people here get finacial aid and do t pay a thing. But then im of those people that only "finacial aid" they get is loans

Then how do you know you can't get help if you haven't even tried?

I don't, because I haven't yet tried it. Unless I do, I won't know. Been working on trying to find a way to have Thresholds help me with that.

Tell you trith no idea. Most people here get finacial aid and do t pay a thing. But then im of those people that only "finacial aid" they get is loans

Ouch. Those are no fun. :| Years of re-payments and all that.

My Tourtte's. Not many employers want an employee who has it. There are very few who will hire such people.
"Not many" and "very few" aren't the same as "none." That means, there are some employers who do hire people with TS.

"Not many" and "very few" aren't the same as "none." That means, there are some employers who do hire people with TS.

I know. Not easy to find those places around here. I would have a better chance in the suburbs.

I know. Not easy to find those places around here. I would have a better chance in the suburbs.
I doubt it. There are many more businesses in the city. Besides, if you don't really want to work it doesn't matter where you live, city or suburbs. Same for if you really do want to work.

My friend who has TS. He did not have college degree. He knows that his english is limited. He is Deaf, and an ASL user. He rathers a job over SSDI. So He works at VA Hospital as a janitorial job. He does not care what others think of him because of the janitorial position. However He is happy with the salary is.

I doubt it. There are many more businesses in the city. Besides, if you don't really want to work it doesn't matter where you live, city or suburbs. Same for if you really do want to work.

That may be, but many deaf people are saying that it's far easier to find a job out in the suburbs than it is here in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back