States to offer $0 tutition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, Einstein had the way with the ladies....

Just barely. He married his second cousin! I was just saying many geniuses don't have the skill to woo someone of the opposite sex. I believe I read an article a long time ago that in fact, one ivy league school offered courses on dating.

That may be, but many deaf people are saying that it's far easier to find a job out in the suburbs than it is here in Chicago.

It depends on the field you want to work in as some fields can be very competitive in Chicago and other metropolis across the States.

Umm... That seen like you stereotyping. Saying genius dont have that ability.

Umm... That seen like you stereotyping. Saying genius dont have that ability.

I didn't say all geniuses didn't have the ability to woo someone of the opposite sex. I don't use absolute quantifiers unless it is warranted. My point was that many geniuses don't have much of a street smart and as a result, they don't know how to communicate with others, especially the opposite sex.

That may be, but many deaf people are saying that it's far easier to find a job out in the suburbs than it is here in Chicago.
So, where did you try, city or suburbs? Or both?

Just barely. He married his second cousin! I was just saying many geniuses don't have the skill to woo someone of the opposite sex....
He didn't stop there....:whistle:

Well, my problem is that the last time I went to school was nearly 10 years ago, so I would have a lot of changes to make. Wouldn't be easy.

So? I went Harper college in 2003 then finally went to SCC in 2011 and get two AAS degrees.

Are you give up so easy?

What mind of jobs have you applied to mark?

None yet, but I have a half a mind to get back into food service again, which wouldn't be a smart idea. Now, I have a meeting with staff tomorrow, and will bring this up, and see if I can get something started.

None yet, but I have a half a mind to get back into food service again, which wouldn't be a smart idea. Now, I have a meeting with staff tomorrow, and will bring this up, and see if I can't get something started.

What about giving school a try? Im sure you can do it and if you need help i thi k there will be people willing to help.

Curious, why did you make a thread that you wish you could go to school and they gives you some choices. but you are not ready for school then why made the thread?. :confused:

What about giving school a try? Im sure you can do it and if you need help i thi k there will be people willing to help.

I have been considering broaching the subject for a while. Maybe it's time for me to do that.

Curious, why did you make a thread that you wish you could go to school and they gives you some choices. but you are not ready for school then why made the thread?. :confused:

It wasn't about me, and I never intended it to be. The thread was about states considering giving free tuition at community colleges, and I thought that was worth sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back