States to offer $0 tutition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I gathered from when I went, in order for VR to support you to go to college, you have to go full time. They won't pay if it's just part-time. This was years ago though. Who knows what their rules are nowadays. I was fine with full-time and I worked part-time while going to college. I loved being busy.
Yes, for Deaf students that's generally the rule. However, Mark has additional issues, so he might be able to get assistance for another plan. He could probably see what Thresholds offers for schooling help, also.

Yes, for Deaf students that's generally the rule. However, Mark has additional issues, so he might be able to get assistance for another plan. He could probably see what Thresholds offers for schooling help, also.

Very good. That's the idea.

True, I can, but I'm already pretty intelligent-- to a fault. I'm not saying I'm a genius, but I know quite a bit.
No one is too intelligent to acquire new knowledge and new skills.

When I took the ACT, did crappy as usual as the math part. Before taking test I took Summer School to help me prepare for the math portion.
VR helped with college since I did go full-time. In my area, VR has changed.

I like what you said, Mew, about sometimes how people are quite smart but the test results don't really show that because they suck at taking tests.

I wish. My IQ is in the 120's.
What Is Considered a High IQ?

The following is a rough breakdown of various IQ score ranges. However, it is important to remember that IQ tests are only one measure of intelligence. Many experts suggest that other important elements contribute to intelligence, including social and emotional factors.

115 to 129 - Above average; bright
130 to 144 - Moderately gifted
145 to 159 - Highly gifted
160 to 179 - Exceptionally gifted
180 and up - Profoundly gifted

What Do IQ Scores Mean - Understanding IQ Test Scores

No one is too intelligent to acquire new knowledge and new skills.

Correct. Odd thing is, for daily things, my IQ is normal, but ask me about technology, and I can either find the problem and fix it, or recommend how to get it fixed the right way if I can't do so. For technology, my IQ is I have no idea. My staff says 140, but I have my doubts about that.

Hmm. Well, according to that, I should be in the 140's, because I handle pressure well. I've been in a few high-pressure situations, and can handle it. Dunno why I'm in the 120's-- I could be wrong, though.
It depends on your IQ test score; it has nothing to do with how one handles pressure.

It depends on your IQ test score; it has nothing to do with how one handles pressure.

I was tested years ago, and if I remember correctly, I scored somewhere between 125 and 140, but don't remember exactly what it was.

I was tested years ago, and if I remember correctly, I scored somewhere between 125 and 140, but don't remember exactly what it was.
That's a pretty wide range. You're supposed to have an exact number. If you don't know the exact number, guessing doesn't mean anything.

That's a pretty wide range. You're supposed to have an exact number. If you don't know the exact number, guessing doesn't mean anything.

I wish there was a way to find out for certain.

From what I gathered from when I went, in order for VR to support you to go to college, you have to go full time. They won't pay if it's just part-time. This was years ago though. Who knows what their rules are nowadays. I was fine with full-time and I worked part-time while going to college. I loved being busy.

In here, VR will cover part time if you have medical condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back