State seeks chemical castration for rapist

Seems we are all full of bloodlust and torture fantasies. Na yeah, sometimes i wsh i could have tortured the guys who raped me but disnt get the chance. If that makes me a bloodlust looking person, im good with it. Guess reason i couldnt. I was running for my life. If not at least cut of their...again just my opinion, which i assume i dont need facts to say what my opinion is.

You certainly do not need facts to state an opinion. Thank God the legal system has been created by others who at least could think and reason critically, the bitter irony here is of course I'm not one who has religious zeal and love of the law, as some here do, fascinating really all round.
But again you can believe and state anything you want. Sure thing

rockin'robin;2299538 [IMG said:
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1575393/81874208.gif[/IMG]

Well all things considered your not the sharpest knife in the drawer

That said
Cool post

What if you had family or a loved one in prison? Would you still want it to be as rough as possible?

Let it be noted most in the joint are there for non violent crimes

Using the logic people post in this thread

A rapist must be raped
A child molester must be molested
A murderer must be murdered
An assulter must be assaulted
A drug dealer must have drug sold to him
A thief must have something stolen from him
What's good for the goose is......
Wait a minute.......

I would. But I am not society. I am not the law. Society should not look towards and hold up child rapists as any sort of role model to be emulated.
If child rapist and rapists as a whole are role models that you feel society should follow then why the hell even punisht hem
What gives?

I want rapists and c.hild oldsters punished
I do NOT want their behaviour emulated and followed by society

Really???.....:shock:....Are you friends with a certain tu-tu wearing pedophilic masochist that used to keep cases of duct tape on hand?

What if you had family or a loved one in prison? Would you still want it to be as rough as possible?

I have, Beowulf....and it all depends upon the crime/what he/she did....It's a very painful thought.

Let it be noted most in the joint are there for non violent crimes

Using the logic people post in this thread

A rapist must be raped
A child molester must be molested
A murderer must be murdered
An assulter must be assaulted
A drug dealer must have drug sold to him
A thief must have something stolen from him
What's good for the goose is......
Wait a minute.......

You can twist, twitch, itch and stutter all you want....your logic and mentality is something that needs to be "probed"....anally.

rockin'robin;2299538 [IMG said:
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1575393/81874208.gif[/IMG]

Well all things considered your not the sharpest knife in the drawer

That said
Cool post

Never professed to be and never will...in your case...well, that's another story. Once you let go of that "ex-con mentality"...and stop taking it in the rear...you might be alright...then again, it's questionable.

You certainly do not need facts to state an opinion. Thank God the legal system has been created by others who at least could think and reason critically, the bitter irony here is of course I'm not one who has religious zeal and love of the law, as some here do, fascinating really all round.
But again you can believe and state anything you want. Sure thing

Well...if you're so smart...smarty pants...why ain't you rich?

Fair enough.

But people on here are calling for torture. Raping people is that, cutting off pieces and dismembering pieces of living human beings is just that. It is torture. Western society has as a whole turned our back on torture as an answer to monsters.
I think it's weird some here hold rapists and child molesters up as some sort of role models for society

"People on here"...are simply stating "how they feel"...once you get that into ur hard noggin'...you might be alright!...and no one ever stated that Rapists and child molesters were "some sort" of role models for society!!!...Guessing Prison time really made you lose all empathy, feelings for the outside world....you might be better off going back inside....

I was wondering why is it ok to waste taxpayer money just to kill his sex organs when they won't be coming out of prison ever again?

I don't see point in it, throw him him maximum security prison where he won't be likely to escape and rot down there and go straight to cemetery next to prison. So whats point of Chemical Castration on him?

I would think differently if he will have chance to get out of prison legally ever again which in this case it does not look any promising.

Really???.....:shock:....Are you friends with a certain tu-tu wearing pedophilic masochist that used to keep cases of duct tape on hand?

Are you?
Your the one who wants to emulate pedos and rapist behaviour not me
Are you?
Judging by the intellectual fortitude of your posts
Meh

"People on here"...are simply stating "how they feel"...once you get that into ur hard noggin'...you might be alright!...and no one ever stated that Rapists and child molesters were "some sort" of role models for society!!!...Guessing Prison time really made you lose all empathy, feelings for the outside world....you might be better off going back inside....

Then get a damn gold fish or dog to pout about your "feelings" too
The law and justice system does not operate nor was it ever founded to cater to your pet feelings
Thus what you "feel" is just that
The law is something all together different. Once you get that through your noggin perhaps you can start to understand why the law was NOT founded on the whims of your feelings what ever they may be

I was wondering why is it ok to waste taxpayer money just to kill his sex organs when they won't be coming out of prison ever again?

I don't see point in it, throw him him maximum security prison where he won't be likely to escape and rot down there and go straight to cemetery next to prison. So whats point of Chemical Castration on him?

I would think differently if he will have chance to get out of prison legally ever again which in this case it does not look any promising.

That's pretty well my take as well.

You can twist, twitch, itch and stutter all you want....your logic and mentality is something that needs to be "probed"....anally.

Not twisting anything.
Your posts are your posts
I'm only following through with the ramifications of your little thought processes.
The operative word here
Is little
Clearly

Well...if you're so smart...smarty pants...why ain't you rich?

I am living my dream, my life is good, I own property and spend close to six months of my year off wandering to where I want. Mainly these days between japan and canada
Financially I rather stable and have disposable income.
The only people that have ever complained about my life on where are others
My life is great. My career I love
Frankly I have no complaints financially
How about you?
Then again the above seems to matter more to you the me
Meh

Cuz someone needs to learn criticL thinking skills and empathy so they can understand others point of view

Oh I understand your point of view just fine
It's
"ThAts my opinion" nuff said
Sure
"The king of France is the president of the United States is my opinion" nuff said
Doesn't matter if that opinion is grounded in reality or not
All you do is post "it's my opinion"
Sure
Uh uh
Nice critical thinking.
Spare me
Your chump change all round, you want to discuss the ramifications of your ideas on torture and torturing other human beings then do it
It not get lost, oh and here is some sandpaper for your tears, now go pout to a gold fish, I don't . Give a shit

I think hoichis goldfish abandoned him... My fish say they agree with my ideas and thise that dont just respect it as i do theirs. I have express my opinion and im done with thia post no need to be insulted around.

I think hoichis goldfish abandoned him... My fish say they agree with my ideas and thise that dont just respect it as i do theirs. I have express my opinion and im done with thia post no need to be insulted around.

I agree....:wave:...and like he said..."I don't give a shit"....(in other words, how you/we feel is irrevelant...it only matters "to how he feels"....

Back