A drug dealer must have drug sold to him
A thief must have something stolen from him
What's good for the goose is......
Wait a minute.......

so...
chaining them on the wall, will do none of the above

no rape in jails
no theft in jails (nothing to steal)
no murder in jails (they can't as bonded on the wall, they can't use Skivs)
No drugs, (they can't deal in while chained on wall can't hold things, or pocket drugs)
no assualt , again they can't move...

chained on the wall is the best way to go for EVERY prisoners

not death, just hell , painless, boring hell

so...
chaining them on the wall, will do none of the above

no rape in jails
no theft in jails (nothing to steal)
no murder in jails (they can't as bonded on the wall, they can't use Skivs)
No drugs, (they can't deal in while chained on wall can't hold things, or pocket drugs)
no assualt , again they can't move...

chained on the wall is the best way to go for EVERY prisoners

not death, just hell , painless, boring hell

really? you wish to keep non violent cons (the majority of those in prison) just chained and tortured to a wall
i see

(drags cigarette, inhales deeply, exhales smoke int he shape of danging chains)

ok lets roll with that grummer.
every single person who is ever charged and convicted regardless of offense will be tortured and until death chained to a wall. as you wish.
for fraud, for rape, for theft, for murder, for contempt of court, for assault, for pot, for crack, ect ect. every felony period. just torture em and chain em

now

heres the thing.

(drags cigarette, inhales, licks lips and exhales)

if a man will face torture and being chained until death as you wish for pot and or rape or murder, how many of the once non violent guys will thence turn violent knowing they get the same punishment for either rape or pot? crack or murder, theft or fraud
your idea i like because at least it will mean allot more dead pigs.

think it through

sure grummer
lets make pot dealers and rapist and everyone inbetween, all know that they get the same punishment,
damn maybe people will wake up faster

i don't vote as im an anarchist but ill vote for you any day friend
hell if i would of been facing life of torture and being chained to a wall until death for drug offenses i would of killed as many pigs as i could on my way out NO WAY i would be taken alive. no way!! thus some pigs would not of gone home that night, over what?
drug prhibition?

and im NOT a violent person, grummer just think what your ideas could do?
for those that are, a wee skip in the step as they say,
necessity is the mother of invention....

your ideas are a sure ticket to an interesting society my friend

(drags cigarette, inhales deeply, exhales smoke in the shape of VOTE GRUMMER)

love it.

OR...
ban drug prohibitation, but keep the chain on wall for violet crimes and theft (any theft, let's say stolen a $100 note will land you a 5 days chain on the wall, up to a $1000 worth stolen (cars/Motorbikes included) will earn you a 3 weeks chained to the wall, fruadster ripping off $20K will be there for 60 weeks, nice.... body harms will go up on proportion as well like broken arms =2 Months, broken Jaw = 3 moths, bruises cut in general battery will get you 6 months, loss of eye will be 5 years, paralysis will be 5, burns depends on how much of body scarred, up to 25% is 3 years up to 50% 5 years, over 50% is 7 eyes..., rape is 15 on the wall, Death is 20 on the wall

but drugs is 'free' in society, if you want to harm yourself with smack and OD, you're free to do so, also that would mean drugs no longer a hassle at airports, no longer expensive, and no longer a subject of curiosity...or a subject of the underworld for business, because there aren't any, government and general chemists sells it, and cafe's sells pots just like Amsterdam....everybody knows what is does and everybody knows who died from it...

oh not tortured on the wall, just stuck....no guards allowed to hit or whip, just feed and hose them down, clean out poo and pee off the floors (thru grills in the floor ofc), just a dollop of disinfectent, warm water, brush and a hose down

oh not tortured on the wall, just stuck....no guards allowed to hit or whip, just feed and hose them down, clean out poo and pee off the floors (thru grills in the floor ofc), just a dollop of disinfectent, warm water, brush and a hose down

Then they would probably be singing...."One more bottle of Beer on the Wall"....instead of "Amazing Grace".....You do have some vivid ideas, Grummer!

Hey rockin robin.
Just wanna say I'm enjoying our chats . Here. I actaully look forward to our back and forths here. It sure is a breath of fresh air besides all those
How's the weather in chigago threads
I want to be clear that if I come across rough its not personal and if I in any way hurt you I apologieze
You come across as a tough girl and I think thats cool for what its worth
Okdokey
Now back to the slugfest
Just another troll on the internet, yes? Wish they would bring back the "no holds barred" thread they had for about 12 hours. We could go play there. :cool2:

Come live with me and be my Love,
And we will all the pleasures prove
That hills and valleys, dale and field,
And all the craggy mountains yield.

There will we sit upon the rocks
And see the shepherds feed their flocks,
By shallow rivers, to whose falls
Melodious birds sing madrigals.

There will I make thee beds of roses
And a thousand fragrant posies,
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle
Embroider'd all with leaves of myrtle.

A gown made of the finest wool
Which from our pretty lambs we pull,
Fair linèd slippers for the cold,
With buckles of the purest gold.

A belt of straw and ivy buds
With coral clasps and amber studs:
And if these pleasures may thee move,
Come live with me and be my Love.

Thy silver dishes for thy meat
As precious as the gods do eat,
Shall on an ivory table be
Prepared each day for thee and me.

The shepherd swains shall dance and sing
For thy delight each May-morning:
If these delights thy mind may move,
Then live with me and be my Love.

Just another troll on the internet, yes? Wish they would bring back the "no holds barred" thread they had for about 12 hours. We could go play there. :cool2:

given my post count and my posts ]
troll isnt what i am
but your welcome to your opinion
wink

Well OBVIOUSLY we're doing something wrong in our justice system of all these damn idiots keep coming back to it! :mad: Clearly, we're not being severe enough with our punishments....

^^ that was my whole point...to make jail sooo undesirable...

has that worked in the past?
which country do you wish we should follow and emulate?

you know chaining people until death to a wall is NOT a new idea grummer

what it iwll do is make people outside more violent to resists even getting arrested
just find a good example of a nation who does what you wish, lets check it out
im open to it, again ill vote for you
an di have ot agree with meaow meaow here
indeed the injustice system is broken.
i just don't believe following nations like suadi arabia or north korea et all really ha anything to offer the west
your opinion will very of course
and thats
cool

Exactly, they gone to prison and doing NOTHING. Its much easier to do nothing than to work. I wanted see labor camp or boot camp to make them PAY for their crime. Nobody likes to pay for their crimes. Doing nothing in jail but sit on bed allows them not paying any shit for their crime. That is the problem!

Once we have labor camp, and make them pay for their crimes, they are likely going to develop working habits and can be productive after done with labor camp. Right now, no labor in jail, whats purpose of working after leave jail? That is HOW they think.

Well OBVIOUSLY we're doing something wrong in our justice system of all these damn idiots keep coming back to it! :mad: Clearly, we're not being severe enough with our punishments....

Just quit sentencing so many people to prison.
Yeesh.

Exactly, they gone to prison and doing NOTHING. Its much easier to do nothing than to work. I wanted see labor camp or boot camp to make them PAY for their crime. Nobody likes to pay for their crimes. Doing nothing in jail but sit on bed allows them not paying any shit for their crime. That is the problem!

Once we have labor camp, and make them pay for their crimes, they are likely going to develop working habits and can be productive after done with labor camp. Right now, no labor in jail, whats purpose of working after leave jail? That is HOW they think.

The "Chain Gang"?...in the ol' days....Working on the railroad. digging ditches, picking up trash....

I would love to see them making comeback, to clean the highway litters, all chained up… Nobody is going to like this while thousands and thousands passing by stare at them.

A bonus in this one is when family going on trip like vacation or something like that, parents will have no problem educate kids,,, look at these crooks, they have committed crime, they have to pay for their crimes, and having kids staring at them is going to make kids think that crime does not pay.

The "Chain Gang"?...in the ol' days....Working on the railroad. digging ditches, picking up trash....

Back