State seeks chemical castration for rapist

Nail heavy duty wire staple? No no no

Get three of half an inch copper pipe strap with two holes, screw in using special type of head, maybe safety torx or safety hex screws down on top of 150 years old Oak tree stump. He will scream but he deserves that anyway. Each strap is for his wiener, and his two balls.

Safety screws means they requires special and uncommon driver to release that, regular hex or torn driver will not be able to take it out.

Fire needed? Nah! Tie that guy with ropes around his chest though both armpits, raise the rope say 15 feet high over the pulley, using plastic 55 gallon drum which is very light and hanging in mid air say 10 feet above ground, and turn on water at the rate of one drop per minute into that barrel… Lets fun begins! Of course, the scumbag will have handcuff attached to chain that goes around his wrist.

Chemical, cut it off... youre making it too easy. Have him cut down a big tree, then strip him naked and using a heavy duty wire staple, nail little willy to the stump. Pour gas on him with a small trail, hand him a razor blade and give him the choice to burn to death or cut off his own willy. Then light the trail of gas as you walk away.

Get three of half an inch copper pipe strap with two holes, screw in using special type of head, maybe safety torx or safety hex screws down on top of 150 years old Oak tree stump. He will scream but he deserves that anyway. Each strap is for his wiener, and his two balls.

Safety screws means they requires special and uncommon driver to release that, regular hex or torn driver will not be able to take it out.

Fire needed? Nah! Tie that guy with ropes around his chest though both armpits, raise the rope say 15 feet high over the pulley, using plastic 55 gallon drum which is very light and hanging in mid air say 10 feet above ground, and turn on water at the rate of one drop per minute into that barrel… Lets fun begins! Of course, the scumbag will have handcuff attached to chain that goes around his wrist.

OMG!...we have a lot of "Deathy Deafies here"!....:laugh2:

I say just hang him there and everyone gets a go with an ice pick. Each stab only dribbles one little drop of blood and looks like a giant mosquito bite... can do alot of pain with an ice pick and very little visable damage...lol
Oh Hi officer, my friend got attacked by mosquitoes.... very well, good day !

why do parents have to be martyrs??
this baffles me you know you can't control everything that goes on in a kid's life, what about your OWN life before that??P!!!

just saying

are we gonna torture woman cons too or is this one of those they get away scot free kinda deals?

ive been thinkin about this new world order of the deafies,
one good thing a blessing about being a defaie is of course i never heard any one scream or beg for mercy, all i had to do is turn around or not look when some guys got what they deserved, granted i could still smell it. besides they were bitches so whatever meh
i think.........
maybe becoming a torturer is a good thing now for us deaf. we can start our own torturers guild in deaf residential schools and so by the time any deafie graduates we all have some work torturing the innocent or guilty it doesnt matter really, does it? of course not.
once your in your in. tough luck. if by fate we torture you the wrong girl or guy and rape you repeatedly up your ass with a blunt object well hey, when your conviction is overturned you can as par the course of a free and democratic society built on the ideals of justice can torture the one who tortured you. of course the people who set the polices will always as usual get away.......as thats life.
the deafies who hate woman for what eve their reason, will get a high paying torturers and rapist job torturing and raping women cons', thus this will also by extension offer would be needy rapists an outlet for their compulsion in a legel manner. rape and torture for society. a form of giving back, ect ect
the deafies who get a kick and a boner out of torturing, and raping men will get a high paying tortures gig raping and torturing men.
this will cut down on state social assistance as most deafie wlll be now working in a job, albeit a glamorous one, many many many hearies in society will be envious of. clearly judging by some of the posts on here some deafies would would absolutely love such work.
the torturing, rapes and executions of course will be public. at a price. live streamed on the net or cable tv. apps to also bring the rapes and torture right to your pocket *raises eyebrows) for thos elonely times int he bathroom stall or when your waitign to pick you wee kids up from school, ect ect. bored?

get app rape!!! now.....which for a couple of bucks will include close ups, mutiple angled views, and allot of smiles.......

only our special yearly Christmas rape and torture show will, due to the holiday cheer and season be free for anyone to watch. unwrap the presents with the wee kids to the yearly christmass cheer, rape and torture show, presented by mrs deaf America, with special guests (a lucky winner)...ending with a yearly gift drive for charity. vegas will have odds on how long any given girl or guy could last and what tools the deafie torturer, and rapists would choose for the job that day.

also two more holidays will be noted. on dreamers03 birthday young teens get a chance to actually ply their loved trade and rape or torture a con live..... those watching or subscribers can play a lotto to choose which tool the lucky deafie gets to use for this "date rape" , woman or men on those days. sometimes depending on the crowd, both at the same time. and another holiday will be rockin robins b day of which the torturers guild will celebrate their graduation from residential schools for the deafies and would be soon rapists and tortures, with high class working girls provided..or workign boys......what ever suits your fancy. as working as a rapists for society and as a torture ha sits perks.

see

lights smoke, inhales deeply looks at a broom in the corner, exhales, taps finger on desk,..... looks at a newspaper on the table, imagines rolled up news paper rammed forcefully up a victims (deserving of course) ass, breaths deeply, smirks at a leaflet for a rape crises line,,,,,,,,looks at my arm. exhales smoke in the shape of a person being horrible tortured and raped live on tv.......)

exploring ideas and their ramifications is really what i like most about any discussion. ideas make us think.

its easy to post

rape her'!!
torture him!!!
cut his balls off feed him them to his kids!!!
slic eher tits off feed em to the kids!!!!

thats easy,
dreamer03 and rockinrobin, don't sell your ideas short, don't be an underachiever, it pays

(drags cigarette. exhales)

to be a winner.....
exploring these ideas are the fun part..

also i forgot the deafie tortures guild dating site, where all us deafies who really really really want to rape and torture people can find other deafies just like us....

possibilities are endless really

vote for hoichi i'm so itchi.
i still got the chops!!!!!
wink

Last edited:
we could also have animals help with the rapes and torture to...
good idea

love it

at least we all here, can agree the society in my post is a society we all would want
wink
ideas......
matter.

vote for hoichi im so itchi.........
i want dreamer03 as vp.... rockin robin can be the art director

no straw, just exploring ideas and their ramifications. i figured sicne you liked cartoons and such you would like to be the art director

mmmm
ideas matter
that said i was tempted to just dull my wits and lower myself to using images to argue ideas. then again, i prefer to actually explore ideas....even the ones i don't like...
try it
you may like it rockin robin
meh.

no straw, just exploring ideas and their ramifications. i figured sicne you liked cartoons and such you would like to be the art director

mmmm
ideas matter
that said i was tempted to just dull my wits and lower myself to using images to argue ideas. then again, i prefer to actually explore ideas....even the ones i don't like...
try it
you may like it rockin robin
meh.

JUst kidding with ya'....'course I'm not one to torture anyone....but reserve the right to say how I feel about somebody that does (especially in the original post)....If I ever crossed that fine thin line and tortured somebody, then I would be as bad as someone who has.....

Peace and tranquility are mine...upset it, abuse it...then I've the right to stick it where the sun don't shine....

And as far as 2 life sentences for this man...don't agree!...He needs to be fried. 1 less monster to deal with....

Back