State seeks chemical castration for rapist

How does chemical castration work? It just prevents boners. His urge to rape is still there in his brain. He doesn't need a puppy tent to rape.

Good question for the DOC...(since they administer the injections)....

Where there's a will...there's a way....as for as my own rapist...he's DEAD...but believe me....I've had my own thoughts of torturing the SOB for years....and many, many women do get their chances to torture their rapists...and they do!

Keep dreaming. Judging by your avatar. It,would be suicide for you to even attempt to try torture an adult healthy male
Milder
Sure you can
Torture takes some thing else In a person to do
Fantasies are again just fantasies

Where there's a will...there's a way....as for as my own rapist...he's DEAD...but believe me....I've had my own thoughts of torturing the SOB for years....and many, many women do get their chances to torture their rapists...and they do!

Actually no they don't. Many many woman torte their rapist
Really
Pls provide the stats and data to back up your claims
Thank you

Raping people really is not about the dick.
But people will keep dreaming, regardless.
He'll inside cons rape cons with anything you can ram forcefully up the ass.
Dick
Yes
Arm
Yes
Inanimate objects
Yes
If it fits it's used
Chemical castration really doesn't much prevent a bastard from. Humiliating or raping people sexually
Anyway

Keep dreaming. Judging by your avatar. It,would be suicide for you to even attempt to try torture an adult healthy male
Milder
Sure you can
Torture takes some thing else In a person to do
Fantasies are again just fantasies

:lol:

i think the US Justice or US society in general is too prudish to think of gelding is too graphic or too morbid...
under the layers of human rights sanctions and such it makes it next to impossible , and yet it makes is possible for doctors to get away with daily murders......

weird society

I think that for lifers...(and medium terms, short termers too) it should be using large walls and chains and just chain them all against the wall indefinitely - and have 'feeding bowl, drinking tubes' just like the ones (well bigger ofc, but not much better) in rat cages, or bird cages... in front of their mouths all the time
they should be able to talk to one another, forever, going insane...then if they're sick of it, they can just choose not to eat, like
dont eat, dont shit and you die....and one tv channel , choosen by the guards

I actually think that if get rid of gyms, basketball courts, it shouldn't be fun there anyway....it shouldn't be a home (or headquarters even) for gangs...

THAT's LIFE in Prison

i think that, if the whole way we know about prison is changed from ' can do this in prison' to 'cant do any of this in prison' becomes common knowledge in society...would really be more effective to discourage crimes in the outside...since no -one will want to go there....NO ONE not even hardened. oh in addition, harden criminals would dwindle in numbers because they wouldn't choose that lifestyle...

How does that serve society?

read id again i just edited it...i explained it would be so undesirable...
like prisons becomes less of a place to produce criminals and gangs, it cease to be a home for gangs

fear of prison would be more severe, and so maybe less crimes outside and probably a few more gruesome tortures in the upper-level (or deeper in the underworld)...to 'control' the outcome of their schemes...

so its not going a perfect solution but better as I'd also say the underworld become less attractive...to would-be career crims

read id again i just edited it...i explained it would be so undesirable...
like prisons becomes less of a place to produce criminals and gangs, it cease to be a home for gangs

fear of prison would be more severe, and so maybe less crimes outside and probably a few more gruesome tortures in the upper-level (or deeper in the underworld)...to 'control' the outcome of their schemes...

so its not going a perfect solution but better as I'd also say the underworld become less attractive...to would-be career crims
Well, the death penalty hasn't exactly stemmed the murder rates in Florida and Texas much. Death is about as undesirable an outcome as there is for a criminal.

Typical response.
That said you claim many many women actually do torture those who rape them
So pls
Post he stats and data.
I'm seance rely interested in this phenomenon
There are many women in prison for murder because they have killed their rapist after the fact....some even setting the bed on fire...cases go on and on...I'm not about to look for sources, hoichi....

If it was your wife, friend, sister you might think differently. There are so many "repeat" offenders who are allowed out into the world to cause harm to women. A women who has been raped is sentenced to a life of pain, fear, lack of intimacy. This fear makes women afraid just to go outside. It usually carries on from generation to generation. Any man that rapes a women should be given in the very least the same punishment he brought to that women. IMO of course....

The women that I have known that have been raped....have never forgotton it. Some have been able to go with their lives without any problems...some have not. Hence, the rage...nightmares...distrust...fear...Seems to affect every fiber in their bodies....A lifetime sentence, if you will....

There are many women in prison for murder because they have killed their rapist after the fact....some even setting the bed on fire...cases go on and on...I'm not about to look for sources, hoichi....

In other words you'll just post bullshit and claim it's fact
Ok

If it was your wife, friend, sister you might think differently. There are so many "repeat" offenders who are allowed out into the world to cause harm to women. A women who has been raped is sentenced to a life of pain, fear, lack of intimacy. This fear makes women afraid just to go outside. It usually carries on from generation to generation. Any man that rapes a women should be given in the very least the same punishment he brought to that women. IMO of course....

Do not presume to know who I know or what they have endured.
I do not understand the idea in your last line of thinking
A man rapes a woman
Thus he must be raped
This is actually rather weird
Are you a rapist?
No
Then why wish to emulate a rapist behaviour

Are rapist some how role models for you
No
Then why wish what they do to be a role model for society

Do not presume to know who I know or what they have endured.
I do not understand the idea in your last line of thinking
A man rapes a woman
Thus he must be raped
This is actually rather weird
Are you a rapist?
No
Then why wish to emulate a rapist behaviour

Are rapist some how role models for you
No
Then why wish what they do to be a role model for society

Funny you assume I was talking to YOU!!! I did not quote you I was posting my opinion. I have learned not to waste my time arguing with you.

Back