State seeks chemical castration for rapist

Raping people really is not about the dick.
But people will keep dreaming, regardless.
He'll inside cons rape cons with anything you can ram forcefully up the ass.
Dick
Yes
Arm
Yes
Inanimate objects
Yes
If it fits it's used
Chemical castration really doesn't much prevent a bastard from. Humiliating or raping people sexually
Anyway

Never said it was...as far as "what they use in prison"...I couldn't care less!...Probably the majority of 'em deserved it!

Funny you assume I was talking to YOU!!! I did not quote you I was posting my opinion. I have learned not to waste my time arguing with you.

Your post came right after mine we are ALL discussing this in this thread. I assume such
It's a discussions forum
You can believe anything you want
Expect those who think critically to at least expect some rational discourse
Hiding behind
"It's my opinion"
Is good for fools and. Idiots
I pegged you to be smarter
Clearly I stand corrected

Who says they do?
Why do you hold murderers and rapists as role models to be emulated

What's good for the goose...should be good for the gander....Rapists and child molesters are the scum of our "Society"....Cowards, factually...

Your post came right after mine we are ALL discussing this in this thread. I assume such
It's a discussions forum
Hiding behind
"It's my opinion"

:thumbd::nono:....smarty pants, ain't ya!....Come on, go toe to toe with me, Hoichi...leave Angel out of it!

Increasing brutality in prison simply means that when we release these people, they will spread their learned brutality to others. There's one country, Sweden maybe, that is actually closing prisons because they have cut down on crime so much. The reason they do so is twofold. One, they take away social inequality. Everyone has enough money for housing and food and education, no one lives in poverty, so the major reasons for crime are already severely decreased. Two, they actually treat them well in prison and use prison as rehab and not punishment. The people who go to prison actually don't return. This won't ever happen in the US unless we address the reasons people go into prison in the first place.

Seems we are all full of bloodlust and torture fantasies. Na yeah, sometimes i wsh i could have tortured the guys who raped me but disnt get the chance. If that makes me a bloodlust looking person, im good with it. Guess reason i couldnt. I was running for my life. If not at least cut of their...again just my opinion, which i assume i dont need facts to say what my opinion is.

Why do you wish to follow their example

And what was their "example"?...Raping women and children....right?...So that's OK with you, right?....If it were your own son that got raped...you cannot tell me you would not want...or even try to...to hurt the SOB....if you possibly could.

It's a discussions forum
Hiding behind
"It's my opinion"

Calling women fools, idiots makes you a bully. Go back and read...my post was not right after yours. You find joy in putting people down. No wonder you can't understand what women experience after being raped.

Have you ever worked with rape victims? I have, 7 years I sat and listened to their sick stories. Being tortured, raped, stalked it NEVER goes away.

I said I think men who rape should have to live with the same hell as they put these women through. You were the one that automatically thought that meant raping men in return.

I don't have to prove being smarter then you, I don't give a rats ass what you think about me.

*****not taking a drag of a cancer stick****because I know better****

Calling women fools, idiots makes you a bully. Go back and read...my post was not right after yours. You find joy in putting people down. No wonder you can't understand what women experience after being raped.

Have you ever worked with rape victims? I have, 7 years I sat and listened to their sick stories. Being tortured, raped, stalked it NEVER goes away.

I said I think men who rape should have to live with the same hell as they put these women through. You were the one that automatically thought that meant raping men in return.

I don't have to prove being smarter then you, I don't give a rats ass what you think about me.

5 Stars Angel...and 1 million "Likes"!!!

81874208.gif

hoichi , maybe you need to consider the meaning of empathy?

And what was their "example"?...Raping women and children....right?...So that's OK with you, right?....If it were your own son that got raped...you cannot tell me you would not want...or even try to...to hurt the SOB....if you possibly could.

I would. But I am not society. I am not the law. Society should not look towards and hold up child rapists as any sort of role model to be emulated.
If child rapist and rapists as a whole are role models that you feel society should follow then why the hell even punisht hem
What gives?

I want rapists and c.hild oldsters punished
I do NOT want their behaviour emulated and followed by society

No it's not being a bully. It's expecting you to at leAst spend some time formulating your thoughts, challenging your thoughts and using critical reasoning int hem when it comes to topics such as this. I'm calling those who hide behind "it's my opinion" without any critical thinking fools and idiots.
Big difference.
Yes I have worked with rape victims. I am a traditional Japanese Seiwa Kai go ju ryu do yamaguchi ah lineage karate instructor. As such I actually work with victims constantly. Thus I do NOT hold or believe society should follow the example of rapists. As you seem to.
I do not ask you to prove your smarter then me, I'm sure you are, all I ask is that you rather then hide behind "it's my opinion" to think critically and use reason.
As for you not giving a rats ass on what I think about you
(Lights cigarette inhales deeply, exhales smoke in the shape of boo hooo)

Likewise

hoichi , maybe you need to consider the meaning of empathy?

Fair enough.

But people on here are calling for torture. Raping people is that, cutting off pieces and dismembering pieces of living human beings is just that. It is torture. Western society has as a whole turned our back on torture as an answer to monsters.
I think it's weird some here hold rapists and child molesters up as some sort of role models for society

Back