State seeks chemical castration for rapist

my suggestion is rather then torture and dismemberment of a human being, (as some here lust after) in this case, life in prison without the possibility of parole
i have no plm fundamentally with chemical castration i just think its rather redundant for a someone who is getting life. (if he gets it),
if he isn't then by all means when he is released back into society, well before that then chemically castrate him.

Thats the problem its reverable... Ao they stop taking the. He i al they can go back to it.

Thats the problem its reverable... Ao they stop taking the. He i al they can go back to it.
Well, it also means that if he is somehow found innocent later, he has not been given a death sentence "down there". It does happen rarely, but it happens. Chopped off means no reversal. If there is a way to make certain he is taking the dosages he is sentenced to, I assume the penal code has to follow it. It might be IV'd. Dunno.

Yeah, I don't see the point of chemical castration when he also has 25 years to life in prison. In 25 years, if he gets parole, then they can shoot him up with Depo-Provera.

Someone mentioned he should be just put to death instead of being put in a mental hospital for life, even though this guy is just going to straight ol' prison. People who get the death penalty actually cost a lot more than those in prison for life. This is because of the required appeals and other things that are required. It's just cheaper to have them sentenced as life in prison than given the death penalty.

So he won't get a boner. Big deal. Rape is about the sense of power over the victim. He will continue to rape with whatever is on hand, a broomstick or mop handle or whatever else. The rapist gets off from the power, not the penis satisfaction.

So he won't get a boner. Big deal. Rape is about the sense of power over the victim. He will continue to rape with whatever is on hand, a broomstick or mop handle or whatever else. The rapist gets off from the power, not the penis satisfaction.

True...so what do you suggest?...cutting their arms off too?...That would be "too cruel"..:roll:..And as for this man...don't feel it was about sex...or power...it was about torture of the victim...With the chemical castration, they are giving the man "another chance"....Our prisons are so full...even California has let many go on early release...(other states too).... As for rapists of children....surgical castration is the sure way to go, along with a life sentence or a date with ol' Sparky.

Torture is not the answere here
Cutting up living human beings is torture

Torture is not the answere here
Cutting up living human beings is torture

As per the story...if this isn't "torture"...then I don't know what it is....

Investigators said Bowman threatened to kill the woman, hit her with the PVC pipe and a leather belt, and burned her with a cigarette while using clamps on her body to inflict more pain.

And to note, it took her 17 hours to be able to get away.....

True...so what do you suggest?...cutting their arms off too?...That would be "too cruel"..:roll:..And as for this man...don't feel it was about sex...or power...it was about torture of the victim...With the chemical castration, they are giving the man "another chance"....Our prisons are so full...even California has let many go on early release...(other states too).... As for rapists of children....surgical castration is the sure way to go, along with a life sentence or a date with ol' Sparky.

I am a bit bemused. You just said that castration doesn't work but let's do it anyway.
Don't worry, I am not sure what to suggest other than rooming with a life insurance salesman. Hah.
How about a lobotomy?

I am a bit bemused. You just said that castration doesn't work but let's do it anyway.
Don't worry, I am not sure what to suggest other than rooming with a life insurance salesman. Hah.
How about a lobotomy?

:confused:...as far as I know, chemical castration would/should work as long as the inmate continues to take the injections....then again, as you said, he could use another devise...same as for surgical castration....

A lobotomy might work!....:giggle:

I dont see why torture shouldnt be used on rapists. But just my opinion

How is tortuing human beings beneficial to society as a whole?
How will you incorporate your bloody lust for fortune intot he legal system?
Who will do he torturing
Do you wish it to be public if so, televised if not why not

As per the story...if this isn't "torture"...then I don't know what it is....

Investigators said Bowman threatened to kill the woman, hit her with the PVC pipe and a leather belt, and burned her with a cigarette while using clamps on her body to inflict more pain.

And to note, it took her 17 hours to be able to get away.....

He tortured this woman
Yes
Now why do you wish to emulate his behaviour?
Are you a rapist?
No
So then why seek to do what he did

I tell ya'...if this guy had done to me what he did to the other woman...and I caught him before the police did...:hmm:....clamps on his balls and a pulley on his weiney....Might get some "free" dental extractions too....along with some fire crackers in his hair....ol' Sparky would love that!...and he don't need those toe-nails!...My weed-whacker has not been used yet....:giggle: Gonna get a big box of those Cuban Cigars too....And a colonscopy wouldn't hurt either.... :cool2:

I doubt you have the mental or psychical fortitude to torture a male rapist who will resist you
If anything
You will end up brutally murdered
Fantasies are fantasies
The real world is a far more vile and horrible place full of monsters
Period

I doubt you have the mental or psychical fortitude to torture a male rapist who will resist you
If anything
You will end up brutally murdered
Fantasies are fantasies
The real world is a far more vile and horrible place full of monsters
Period

Where there's a will...there's a way....as for as my own rapist...he's DEAD...but believe me....I've had my own thoughts of torturing the SOB for years....and many, many women do get their chances to torture their rapists...and they do!

:confused:...as far as I know, chemical castration would/should work as long as the inmate continues to take the injections....then again, as you said, he could use another devise...same as for surgical castration....

A lobotomy might work!....:giggle:

How does chemical castration work? It just prevents boners. His urge to rape is still there in his brain. He doesn't need a puppy tent to rape.

Back