Show off your own Built a Custom PC!

GTX480.jpg

yeah, you were right, anyway

ROPs does not equal Nanometers (nm)

Manufacturing process is how many nanometers big the die is.

I installed second SSD with new Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (OEM disk).
DSC01975.jpg

My WEI score from 7.6 to 7.9
WEI3.jpg

My SSD benchmark score
SSDW7pro.jpg

Next upgrade: AMD FX 8-core CPU and DDR3 1866 or DDR3 2133 for overclocking

How well does it do in triple screen?

Well, need new table for more space with triple monitors. Mine is just a corner desktop table is not enough space for triple montors.

Nah, I don't need it. thanks

I was just wondering. iRacing are best with triple screen and I wonder if it's any better than Intel (Intel is highly recommended for iRacing that runs with triple screen along with AMD graphic cards).

This picture is not new AS 1 yrs and half ago. =o)
screenshotmay62013rigz.png

I <3 WC things!

I just bought an ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/Gen3 2.0 motherboard yesterday. It's finally that AMD mobo had first new PCIe 3.0 slot. I'll build second PC soon.

P_500.jpg

Will build own PC rig:
CASE - Corsair Vengenance C70
COOL WATER - Corasir H100i
CPU - AMD FX-8350 4.0 Ghz
MOBO - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/GEN3 R2.0
RAM -Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866
GPU - undecide yet
SSD - undecide yet
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
PSU - Corsair AX 760i watt PSU

My custom PC is 1.5 years old now and I have no plan to upgrade this year and next year because I can max almost all games out with powerful single GPU (GeForce GTX 580).

It is perfectly prepared for next gen gaming, even my custom PC is faster than PS4 and next gen Xbox - no doubt.

GeForce Titan is one of fastest GPU on market if you plan to use as single so not interested to use SLI because of power usage, however it is very expensive too.

My custom PC is 1.5 years old now and I have no plan to upgrade this year and next year because I can max almost all games out with powerful single GPU (GeForce GTX 580).

It is perfectly prepared for next gen gaming, even my custom PC is faster than PS4 and next gen Xbox - no doubt.

GeForce Titan is one of fastest GPU on market if you plan to use as single so not interested to use SLI because of power usage, however it is very expensive too.

GeForce Titan GPU cost around $1,000

my custom pc is 1.5 years old now and i have no plan to upgrade this year and next year because i can max almost all games out with powerful single gpu (geforce gtx 580).

it is perfectly prepared for next gen gaming, even my custom pc is faster than ps4 and next gen xbox - no doubt.

Geforce titan is one of fastest gpu on market if you plan to use as single so not interested to use sli because of power usage, however it is very expensive too.
Foxrac, I have the single GeForce GTX 570 still running in another SFF case like two years old, played some high-ended games as experiment. And I was like "its AMAZING!" i started thinking that will remian buying the top single GPU card if upgrable neceassary, not sli cards anymore! Because All PC games are console ports. sucks! :P

Foxrac, I have the single GeForce GTX 570 still running in another SFF case like two years ago, played some high-ended games as experiment. And I was like "its AMAZING!" i started thinking that will buy the top single GPU card, not sli cards anymore! Because All PC games are console ports. sucks! :P

Yes, that's true about all PC games are console port and some game developers like Sleeping Dogs add extra features - high texture package. I already spoiled on awesome PC graphic and start not used with PS3 graphic anymore. :lol:

My next GPU upgrade will be in 2015 - under my plan.

PS3 graphic is extremely similar to Xbox 360 so I just retired M$ and Nintendo.

The sleep mode in Windows 8 is broke so I just run PC all day 24/7.

Yes, that's true about all PC games are console port and some game developers like Sleeping Dogs add extra features - high texture package. I already spoiled on awesome PC graphic and start not used with PS3 graphic anymore. :lol:

My next GPU upgrade will be in 2015 - under my plan.

PS3 graphic is extremely similar to Xbox 360 so I just retired M$ and Nintendo.

The sleep mode in Windows 8 is broke so I just run PC all day 24/7.

Windows 8 is good FPS better than W7? or same?

I might upgrade my iRacing PC - currently 2500K CPU with HD6970 GPU and triple monitors - upgrade to possible one of LGA 2011 CPU/motherboard and higher GeForce GPU that can handle triple screen or maybe HD7950/7970. I dunno. I'm looking into it and think about it.

I might upgrade my iRacing PC - currently 2500K CPU with HD6970 GPU and triple monitors - upgrade to possible one of LGA 2011 CPU/motherboard and higher GeForce GPU that can handle triple screen or maybe HD7950/7970. I dunno. I'm looking into it and think about it.

That's your dream of triple monitors with iRacing game in future?
imag0680te.jpg

3+1monitors-on-obutto-sim-racing-rig.jpg

Back