Seems like every deaf person I meet is a pothead

I have a soccer field sized area full of weeds, who's with me?
*raising raising hand here* .. but make sure you give me 80% of profit after.. :cool:

I use to smoke a lot of pot too when I was younger back in the 20's and 60's, and 70's now I am too old so I just drink beer and cognac and smoke a cigar ever now and then.

Pot just gets me lazy and hungry.

I was just gonna ask if you were asthmatic? My Mother has COPD and she has the same issue with cig smoke. I also have an issue with alot of inhalants due to severe allergies. It really bites!

OB, oh yes I am severely asthmatic and I cannot handle fumes of any sort. I prefer to make my own candles to lessen the ingredients put inside and the wick burns clean. There's hardly much soot from my candles. I notice as I get older, my ashtma attacks really take a toll on me.

I'm deaf but I am not a pothead. I've heard that smoking pot can be positive to your health some way if you do it right and for the right reasons. :dunno:

There were guys who offered me such things just to get me bombed - I know their true intentions, I am not going to be anyone's easy lay.

I agreed...EVEN COPS too!
Well, let's say that almost everybody are pot-head even Polices also. I bet some of Goverments and Presidents and whoever do smoke pot too.

I used to smoke pot myself but not anymore since I would say my last time was when I was 21 years old.

I use to smoke a lot of pot too when I was younger back in the 20's and 60's, and 70's now I am too old so I just drink beer and cognac and smoke a cigar ever now and then.

Pot just gets me lazy and hungry.

Makes me horny....:naughty:

My soon to be ex husband is not deaf but he is a pothead and I'm deaf and I am not a pothead.

im one of them BUT not abuse it since i have ADHD. Just need them to calms me down than what i took pills, no placebos.

Ever since, i smoke weeds and its helps me to control my hyper.

While I read this thread in a while ago and now ... quite interesting... in my life, I barely met a several potheads and I usually met some friendly deafies. :dunno: ^_^

I believe its equal deaf and hearing... Now I am avoiding the pothead people because I see it can cause to hurt friendship too :ugh:

State of Massachusetts passed vote yes for smoking pot, purpose for the medical reason. Wait for the legstive pass then, can you host weeds party?

Weeds brownies
weeds cookies
weeds cake
weeds salad, etc.... we will be stoned for 24 hrs ! :smoking:

:lol: :dance::dance: Time for Party !!!

if so about weeds party, i'll probably grab some and head out to home. SAFETY.

the purpose for me to smoke weeds to help me to calm my ADHD, hyper disorder. Not for pleasure

State of Massachusetts passed vote yes for smoking pot, purpose for the medical reason. Wait for the legstive pass then, can you host weeds party?

Weeds brownies
weeds cookies
weeds cake
weeds salad, etc.... we will be stoned for 24 hrs ! :smoking:

:lol: :dance::dance: Time for Party !!!

:laugh2: No Thanks! :thumb: If.. You do smoke pots too much and heavy stoned!! You are calling me and will pick you up instead you drive on 5 mph.! :P

I didn't know that State of Massachusetts passed vote yes!.... I understand people need it for the medical reasons! :)

if so about weeds party, i'll probably grab some and head out to home. SAFETY.

the purpose for me to smoke weeds to help me to calm my ADHD, hyper disorder. Not for pleasure

My friend smoke weeds for reason his eye medical but not know what s called :)

The police was called this morning because I woke up gagging and coughing hard for breath. We had to close the bathroom door as the scent was just too putrid.

Hubby informed the landlord and the landlord said he would make the report. It was not enough for me because last night I did research on the internet. There were Canadian laws about multi-units sharing a building and the respect of air/space we need to abide by.

There actually is a law in Canada stating that smokers/tokers is not classified as a group and they had to respect the air they share with other non-smokers/non-tokers.

Police came and smelled our bathroom where the noxious odours was, took our report and went from there on. Police said they were going to inspect for marihuana from the other units.

Back