Seems like every deaf person I meet is a pothead

Ewww! I know that feeling because we are experiencing that problem here.

What's the excitement in drugs? Ick.
ditto! me too here! a young guy doing druggies next door, and in OUR apartment lobby. :mad: I cannot to the sky of my life stand the smell growing up, would give me headaches and now it even makes me barf everytime I could TASTE it (by trying to hold and breath through mouth, not nose) walking through out of lobby because I'm pregnant. :( I could smell oil, grease, tars, gas, smokings and especially engines EVERYWHERE now. :ugh: :barf: :ugh:

one time I without realizing walked by a smoker to a convenience store talking to my friend, he blew it right in my face, I froze thinking EXCUSE ME? and turned around, flicked the ciggy then it flew over the soda machine .. :shock: oopises.

a woman is like a tea bag: you never know her strength until you drop her in hot water. :giggle:

actually I rarely have that attitude and would just walk away 98% of time but that day wasn't my good day! a battle with my smoking sister. that smoker was stinker than my attitude anyway.

No, but every time I meet deaf people, they're like "Hey let's smoke some pot", and I'm like "Uh..."

Maybe it's cuz the deaf community is so small so it seems like everyone smokes. :dunno:

Peer Pressure!

Hi I'm deaf and I don't smoke/drink. I do smoke cigar and drink shots on special occasions. We all gotta live a little, right? And yes a lot of hearing people I meet are potheads as well. Kinda sad but it's to be expected in metro-area.

Hi I'm deaf and I don't smoke/drink. I do smoke cigar and drink shots on special occasions. We all gotta live a little, right? And yes a lot of hearing people I meet are potheads as well. Kinda sad but it's to be expected in metro-area.

You do or you don't.

Sometimes I do smoke the marijuana and did use the cannabis sativa oil lotion last night and it smell very good.

I have no problem with the potheads unless they can't take care of themselves due to smoking the marijuana too much.

Sometimes I do smoke the marijuana and did use the cannabis sativa oil lotion last night and it smell very good.

I have no problem with the potheads unless they can't take care of themselves due to smoking the marijuana too much.

What's that?

What's that?

This one is what I tried from the Mary Jane store.

hempz_herbal_moisturizer_200.jpg

http://www.cutndry.com/hempz_herbal_moisturizer_200.jpg

Trust me, it does smell very good, smell like Huckleberry alittle ;)

Each to their own I suppose, but my choice is that given its illegal status here in the United States, its probably not wise to be in possession of it, let alone smoking it. One thing Ive noticed though is that a majority of potheads stop smoking around ages 25-30. I guess they realize its not really doing anything positive for them in the long run so they just give it up.

I know of several guys from my high school class that got caught with it and lost their jobs, others couldnt pass a drug test and couldnt find a job. Plus cash paying jobs are hard to come by around here.

Each to their own I suppose, but my choice is that given its illegal status here in the United States, its probably not wise to be in possession of it, let alone smoking it. One thing Ive noticed though is that a majority of potheads stop smoking around ages 25-30. I guess they realize its not really doing anything positive for them in the long run so they just give it up.

I know of several guys from my high school class that got caught with it and lost their jobs, others couldnt pass a drug test and couldnt find a job. Plus cash paying jobs are hard to come by around here.

Probably in Arkansas it is illegal.

Again depending where one lives in the U.S.....

I'm having issues clicking on the link but how much did that cost?

That link is just a source where I find the picture from, I only get the sample so I think maybe it's about $10, I am not sure.

I felt the same way on post #5. I never like pot myself. I could tell they are addicted to drug plm. That's why I never like involved with friends who are potheads, it's not my type.

I'm not a pothead or used any kind of drugs, but some of my old friends are pot heads, and some of the UPS employees are potheads too. it pretty much depends on the people you work with, social with.

Regardless of how big or small the deaf community are, You are always bound to run into different types of people. It goes for every kind of various communities as well. As small as the deaf community is, it may seem like there are a lot of potheads among us but that's not always the case.

Personally, I know a lot of potheads around here but does that make me get myself in that predicament? No. I can be friends with them and do activities with them but as far as for getting to take a toke, That is when I will refrain myself from doing so.

If they respect me for not taking a toke, then I'm cool with them.

Back