Seems like every deaf person I meet is a pothead

I don't, but my friends do. ;/ Those damn hearing people made them to want that. >:[

Every deaf person I met says they met me before, but they never did. What does that mean? Are they all pathologicals?

I am not a pothead but i used to be one but quit in 1993 and havent touched it ever since! :)

Lmao! I've never met a deaf pothead before either. I don't mind being around potheads either. I don't really hang out with them much 'cause either they moved away or too busy (work ha) to hang out with me. I don't have anything against it. I am pretty cool with it. I am not a pothead. Haven't been done drugs for 4 years. I wasn't a really pothead back then. Just occasionally. Haha.

I quit drinking nearly 3 months ago. I was a hardcore alcoholic. I quit drinking cold turkey & am proud of my sobriety! Nearly 3 months is the longest I've gone without a drink in 7 years! Well, I started drinking 10 years ago! I am not supposed to drink 'cause I am Indian which is a real bad idea, lol! When I quit drinking 3 months ago, I had really bad pain in my both kidneys! It only lasted a month. I didn't go to ER or anything. Just let it pass. I drank a lot of water & cranberry juice & it helped. I also had really bad alcohol withdrawals which I've never experienced before! It was scary. The reason I got them 'cause I was drinking beer heavily! Never again, lol. I had fever, cold chills, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, legs tingling, bad panic attacks, etc etc. I was down to 113 lbs due to sleeplessness & loss of appetite!!!

I am so glad that I am not drinking anymore, lol. I am only 24 yrs old.

I am 80 days sober without any help! Just support.

Maybe you re hanging out with wrong crowds? lol

Try go to deaf professional happy hour in your area or nearby states and you ll see not every deaf are pot head

But I gotta agree with you that nearly all deaf are EX-POTHEAD. :D

I hate being around people that drink. You never know when they'll turn nasty or saying something insulting. I never been around a person smoking pot that got nasty or insulting.

Pot is alive and doing well here in Jax.....if they're not drinking, they're smokin'.....always see these kids with little cigars behind their ears....I see them at the pool, the mall, even the grocery stores....Beginning to wonder if it's an excuse for depression (the economy/jobs, etc.)...

And Pot has no age barrier, either. One of my neighbors, who has since been evicted, in her 50's, drank like a fish and smoked pot all the time....Acted like a nut job at the pool, falling down drunk and high as a kite!

Everybody says "ain't nuthin' wrong with a little pot"...(here in the South)....I still get offers of smoking a joint here and there...but I decline!...Those days are over for me, even the alcohol....

We had more bales wash up recently. Anybody want them? Don't ask me - brothers got into enough trouble, that I learned to stay away from it all. Had my alcohol issues, but I have been dry for the last 18 years.

We had more bales wash up recently. Anybody want them? Don't ask me - brothers got into enough trouble, that I learned to stay away from it all. Had my alcohol issues, but I have been dry for the last 18 years.

Bales of pot just wash up on your beach? What is this place you live in, Candyland??? :giggle:

I've never tried it, and I've never been offered to try it either.

I know it is strange. They just didn't offer me some. maybe it is because I was the only deaf in school, who knows why they didn't bother offering to me. People do smoke pots here so it is not like no one smoke it here. Not that I care about pots anyway :)

I don't smoke pot. I also do not drink - but will on special occasions. I know people who smoke pot on a regular basis, and they believe themselves to be very intelligent, when it is apparent to the rest of the world that they are not.

For example .... "Dude, why not make a money seed, plant it in the ground ... ooooh, you will be set for Liiiiiife!!!"

Back