School counselor causing problems with me taking ASL classes!

Thank you for that. I didn't know I could get them online.

There are reasons that they can refuse your transcripts online, but they normally have to do with unpaid tuition.

the Op sounds like some1 who hasnt been taught self advocacy skills(shakes head at parents)

the Op sounds like some1 who hasnt been taught self advocacy skills(shakes head at parents)

Hey my mom did as much as she could, for being a working single parent. I may not have got the best stuff or the things I really needed for my hearing, but that's still my mom... and I'm still going to defend her...

You mums hearing?
And all needed was be taught what you can ask for related to your hearing

Oh my mum was a sole parent(who didnt want kids) with mental health issues and I got taught how to get help

You mums hearing?
And all needed was be taught what you can ask for related to your hearing

Oh my mum was a sole parent(who didnt want kids) with mental health issues and I got taught how to get help

Both my parents are hearing... I don't know anything about my father's side of the family. My mom didn't want to get me help.I finally had enough and moved out, for other reasons not to be said. :/

Your mum sounds like my dad(my parents had spilt when i was 4)

I ended up back with him at 14

My disabilities were the i ended up in foster care

I really do feel for you hopeful people here can steer you to right place

Jillio is helping her now, so I am sure she will do everything she can to help.

My parents split when I was 2 or 3. Only met him a few times, and I'm getting help now.

my oldest daughter went to an online school for her 10th grade year because she was having issues with being a year younger then everyone in her public school. She is now a Senior and is only 16 yrs old and is enrolled in a community college in our town.

I've been trying to get out of here for a while. It's not that easy though.

why is it not easy? All you have to do is not apply for next semester. It can be that simple as long as you have no outstanding bills.

why is it not easy? All you have to do is not apply for next semester. It can be that simple as long as you have no outstanding bills.

I don't know much of any of my family outside this town...I'm scared of failing if I leave to a bigger place :/ and I've tried to leave before to Hanford it was no better...you can't drink the water cause you'd get sick and the place I was stayin at wasn't in good living conditions, so I moved back to live with some of my family...

I smell a fish.

I guarantee u I'm not lying, and I shouldn't have to prove nothing to no one, but myself... I don't care if you believe me or not...I know the truth, and whats going on...none of u have any right to insult me...I never did anything to u, all I did was come on this site because I wasn't getting any support from my family, and not much of my friends understand what's going on...I gave Jillio all my information; all Jillio has to do is call the school and check...I am a student there,and Jillio did say she is going to help me, with what they are doing. Besides my mom and my sister r my witnesses, that I have been H.o.H since I ws little, and my sister is my witness on what the school is doing to me.

I guarantee u I'm not lying, and I shouldn't have to prove nothing to no one, but myself... I don't care if you believe me or not...I know the truth, and whats going on...none of u have any right to insult me...I never did anything to u, all I did was come on this site because I wasn't getting any support from my family, and not much of my friends understand what's going on...I gave Jillio all my information; all Jillio has to do is call the school and check...I am a student there,and Jillio did say she is going to help me, with what they are doing. Besides my mom and my sister r my witnesses, that I have been H.o.H since I ws little, and my sister is my witness on what the school is doing to me.

It's going to need a doctor to prove you are hard of hearing to get the concessions you want from your school, not your mother or sister.

It needs to be a bit more official.

It's going to need a doctor to prove you are hard of hearing to get the concessions you want from your school, not your mother or sister.

It needs to be a bit more official.

Yea I know that, but they r still witnesses as well, and I already have an appointment set up, so when I go in. I will ask them to get me a note, for school.

Back