School counselor causing problems with me taking ASL classes!

Let me tell you guys again, Visalia is rough.... ROUGH. Not surprised.

And Reba... I've heard of a school holding a student hostage. And that was a Christian college (or univ) in Kansas that would drag a student on and on telling him at the last minute that he couldnt be this or that due to his deafness... (pastor and such)

Yea it sucks here, but at least Visalia doesn't have a nasty water system like Hanford, and Goshen is just as bad if not worse than Visalia.

I ask you how long sign language? :lol:

*face pound at misunderstanding. But yea, I can't sign. I was never given the opportunity to. My mom didn't want me to get any help, and I didn't know how to approach it to anyone. I was kept in the hearing world for so long, that when I finally had the chance to take ASL classes when I got better from my sickness...I started getting problems getting the classes. So right now, I'm trying everything I can to get everything situated for myself.

*face pound at misunderstanding. But yea, I can't sign. I was never given the opportunity to. My mom didn't want me to get any help, and I didn't know how to approach it to anyone. I was kept in the hearing world for so long, that when I finally had the chance to take ASL classes when I got better from my sickness...I started getting problems getting the classes. So right now, I'm trying everything I can to get everything situated for myself.

aww , that i s hard, I hope you better situation your lots of asl classess your improve more best successfully best grow community! I understand!

should be supportive communication lots of your mom improve!your mom don't much on sign language?

aww , that i s hard, I hope you better situation your lots of asl classess your improve more best successfully best grow community! I understand!

should be supportive communication lots of your mom improve!your mom don't much on sign language?

I hope so too and, my mom doesn't know anything about ASL, or the deaf/h.o.h community. I think she was just too afraid about how everything was for me, and I don't talk to my mom anymore for other reasons.

And for those who are going to try to say I don't have any sickness either. I can prove that too right now. I have half of last years documents. They aren't cheap. 25 cents per printed page...and I have the pictures they gave me of my insides when they did an endoscopy...eew.

And for those who are going to try to say I don't have any sickness either. I can prove that too right now. I have half of last years documents. They aren't cheap. 25 cents per printed page...and I have the pictures they gave me of my insides when they did an endoscopy...eew.

:hmm: Ok... What's wrong with you?

:hmm: Ok... What's wrong with you?

The doctors don't know. I guarantee you, I am probably the only person you'll ever meet with as many health problems as I have. The doctors say it could be my appendix, but they are unsure. They said it's not tender enough for them to remove it. Plus the pain shifts around a lot and it comes and goes. Just when I thought things started getting better my doctor wants to put me through the process again because I started having pain in his office. :/ Other than that. I'm short, but not short enough to be consider a "little person" I'm 4'11'' in height. I'm suppose to wear my glasses at all times, but I don't. I have asthma. I had to get my tonsils removed because constantly getting sick, and I'm h.o.h. It's not fair, my brother and sister don't have any of these problems besides the glasses. They got all the good health genes.

Let me tell you guys again, Visalia is rough.... ROUGH. Not surprised.
Ironically, Visalia was featured on HGTV's House Hunters tonight. :eek3:

And Reba... I've heard of a school holding a student hostage. And that was a Christian college (or univ) in Kansas that would drag a student on and on telling him at the last minute that he couldnt be this or that due to his deafness... (pastor and such)
That's weird, too. I know ordained Christian Deaf pastors who've been to college and seminary. I also know one Christian Deaf pastor who established a Deaf Christian Bible college. (None of them were from Kansas.)

Ironically, Visalia was featured on HGTV's House Hunters tonight. :eek3:

That's weird, too. I know ordained Christian Deaf pastors who've been to college and seminary. I also know one Christian Deaf pastor who established a Deaf Christian Bible college. (None of them were from Kansas.)

Really? on HGTV? They must have got it in a good location then. Cause this town has a lot of bad parts. On the website for Visalia. They have a bunch of pictures of only downtown and Mooney, and the good looking side of the bus station at night when no one is around,and the remodeled baseball stadium; They aren't showing the actual pictures of the rest of the town.

Really? on HGTV? They must have got it in a good location then. Cause this town has a lot of bad parts. On the website for Visalia. They have a bunch of pictures of only downtown and Mooney, and the good looking side of the bus station at night when no one is around,and the remodeled baseball stadium; They aren't showing the actual pictures of the rest of the town.

"Wynter is ready to marry Will, and he promises he'll pop the question as soon as they are living together in a home of their own. Real Estate Agent Bobby Naugle shows them three houses in their hometown of Visalia, California. The challenge is that Wynter wants an upgraded, move-in-ready home, while Will wants a well-priced fixer. Can this young couple find a happy medium? And will Will make good on that promise?"
Will and Wynter Want to Buy Their First Home in Visalia, CA Before Getting Engaged. : House Hunters : Home & Garden Television

"Wynter is ready to marry Will, and he promises he'll pop the question as soon as they are living together in a home of their own. Real Estate Agent Bobby Naugle shows them three houses in their hometown of Visalia, California. The challenge is that Wynter wants an upgraded, move-in-ready home, while Will wants a well-priced fixer. Can this young couple find a happy medium? And will Will make good on that promise?"
Will and Wynter Want to Buy Their First Home in Visalia, CA Before Getting Engaged. : House Hunters : Home & Garden Television

I saw this episode, too. Thought Wynter's too demanding.

By the way, Hoh Angel, hope your appt with the dean will go well.

The doctors don't know. I guarantee you, I am probably the only person you'll ever meet with as many health problems as I have.

I know a lot of people who have more medical problems than you.

And also, what does the sickness have to do with the rest of the convo? It seems as if it was brought up out of nowhere?

I know a lot of people who have more medical problems than you.

And also, what does the sickness have to do with the rest of the convo? It seems as if it was brought up out of nowhere?

I was kept in the hearing world for so long, that when I finally had the chance to take ASL classes when I got better from my sickness.

It was part of a response to Smithtrs question...and I know on here I already have people thinking I'm a fake when I'm not, and I was just saying if they didn't believe me about that either I have some of the documents about that right now in my room; Along with the pictures of the endoscopy.

Back