Palin--2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: "rumor" thread here... the rumor about Palin 2012 for weeks before Election Day ...

Do you think it's too early to talk about Palin 2012 AFTER Obama won at Election and then focus Obama's future presidency until 3 years later?...
Yes, it's too early.

I don't know who will run for president in 2012. I am not sure about Sarah. :dunno:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man, if any logical person elected Palin to anything outside Alaska, I would just have to move out of the country.

2012 marks the end of the world. She might not have a chance...

That's last minute to know. We will wait and see until few years later.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - STOP TALKING ABOUT 2012 AND PALIN. OBAMA is our next President of United States starting in January 2009.

just IMO....

Palin in 2012? Hell, Bobby Jindal (Lousiana governor) has a better chance in 2012 than Palin does.

I'm going to say in 2010 the Alaskans will toss Palin out on her ass in the Republican primary like she beat Murkowski there 4 years ago. She will never make it to the General Election against the Dem winner.

Mark my words...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man, if any logical person elected Palin to anything outside Alaska, I would just have to move out of the country.

That's what I plan to do! As I've mentioned before, I'll take Stephen Harper (Canadian prime minister) anyday over Sarah Palin.

Honestly, Tina Fey hardly look like Sarah Palin at all...

Then you're obviously not looking at the real Tina Fey. From what I've been told, Tina bears a striking resemblance to Sarah.

In fact, many people have said that Tina was born to play the role of Palin.

Tina Fey may not look like Sarah Palin at all but in retro, She did have some uncanny resemblances.

Also, it has been said that when most people think of Palin, they think of Tina Fey instead. This is because Palin has been parodied so much that they automatically associate Fey with Palin.

You think so? Palin doesn't have the brains to be able to whip anyone's a**.

In the middle of the catfight she'd probably walk away forgetting why she was fighting in the first place.:laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2:

I think Palin has a severe case of ADHD! LOL...she's so ditzy. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back