Palin--2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I. The only way I see Palin being elected President is when she's 65 and people have long forgotten her silly gaffes.

Apparently though, Palin has contradicted herself. In one interview she said, "I'm not doing this (running for Vice-President) for naught" and in another interview this morning she said, "Right now I'm not focusing on running for President in 2012. I'm thinking about going back and serving Alaska as Governor."

Seems Palin doesn't really know what she wants.

I actually have a different take on it. I think she knows exactly what she wants, but doesn't want to appear too ambitious at the moment.

I think it's too premature for anyone to start talking about 2012. We should focus on what happens in the next four years. That's where it's at! Who gives a flip who is going to run in 2012.

Nawwwww...The Mayan Calendar stops in the year 2012. :)

Actually, if Palin does decide to run for the Presidency in 2012 and follows the Mayan calendar, she has until December 21 to make her decision. :giggle:

I actually have a different take on it. I think she knows exactly what she wants, but doesn't want to appear too ambitious at the moment.

I think it's too premature for anyone to start talking about 2012. We should focus on what happens in the next four years. That's where it's at! Who gives a flip who is going to run in 2012.

Good point, Oceanbreeze!

that doesnt mean from her 6 month ride in the spotlight, her celebrity status will decline. Take that how it is.

:hmm:

Palin for 2012? We shall see what happens when 2012 rolls by.

I have to wonder. Since Palin was making a lot of errors with her gaffes, her knowledge of various topics such as energy, economy, foreign policy, so and on in this campaign season - It showed that she was not exactly prepared for this time but by then 2012, Would she be able to be well informed, collected and prepared? She may have had the chance to learn a lot during this campaign and when 2012 comes, It may give her the chance to overcome this. Who knows?

As of right now, I would feel more comfortable knowing that we are better off focusing on the immediate needs and to mend to it rather than thinking far ahead to foresee what will happen in 2012.

It would be pretty interesting to see Clinton and Palin doing a cat fight for the next Presidental race in 2012...lol. :lol:

Of course, if Obama wants to have his 2nd term, its possible he may win again so lets wait and see.

It would be pretty interesting to see Clinton and Palin doing a cat fight for the next Presidental race in 2012...lol. :lol:

Nah, it wouldn't be a catfight. Clinton would kick Palin's a** from the United States to Timbuktu before Palin was ever elected as President. :giggle:

:hmm:

Palin for 2012? We shall see what happens when 2012 rolls by.

I have to wonder. Since Palin was making a lot of errors with her gaffes, her knowledge of various topics such as energy, economy, foreign policy, so and on in this campaign season - It showed that she was not exactly prepared for this time but by then 2012, Would she be able to be well informed, collected and prepared? She may have had the chance to learn a lot during this campaign and when 2012 comes, It may give her the chance to overcome this. Who knows?

As of right now, I would feel more comfortable knowing that we are better off focusing on the immediate needs and to mend to it rather than thinking far ahead to foresee what will happen in 2012.

Right on. I highly doubt that Palin will go for it in 2012 -- IMO.

Of course, if Obama wants to have his 2nd term, its possible he may win again so lets wait and see.

Or a mud fight! :lol:

What if Palin looks back on her gaffes and does a lot of serious reflecting on her errors and improves her skills and becomes America's dream leader? :giggle:

*groans* Here we go again... :roll:

What if Palin looks back on her gaffes and does a lot of serious reflecting on her errors and improves her skills and becomes America's dream leader? :giggle:

I highly doubt that will happen. :) I just don't think Americans will be convinced of the "new and improved" Sarah Palin.

A lot of work involved in that! I don't know if 4 short years would be long enough!:giggle:

Since Obama won, why is it necessary to continue attacking Palin? The election is over. I thought we all were supposed to "get over it and move on."

Since Obama won, why is it necessary to continue attacking Palin? The election is over. I thought we all were supposed to "get over it and move on."

Cause she left us with so much material.

Its not about the election. Its about the rumor that Palin may run for 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back