Palin--2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of political cartoons inregards to Palin.

My favorite is the one from Dave Horsey with a picture of a mobile trailer with Sarah sticking her head out with a caption that says, "Somewhere near Wasilla"

Then you have two guys, one has a coat that says McCain and the other guy wearing a coat that says "FBI'.

The McCain guy is saying--"Give up your clothes" With Sarah Palin yelling, "Not until 2012!"

cartoon20081107.jpg

Thanks Jiro.

I admit--I like Dave Horsey's political cartoons! He is hilarious!

** It's a picture of a room at backstage. McCain opened the door and the sign on the door said - "Tutoring Session in Progress." There's a background noise from audience - "SARAH! SARAH! SARAH!"

McCain looks frustrated and agitated. He said - "Is she ready??? I can't hold this crowd all by myself!"

The guy who opened the door yelled back - "READY!?!? McCain, where did you find her?? Has she been living in an igloo??"

The woman in the room (looks like a coach) were going thru several papers, quizzing Sarah Palin - "OKAY, skip economics.... Foreign policy: Can you name just one member of the G-8?"

Sarah sitting on classroom seat, wearing red expensive dress, raising her hand up proudly, smiling - "RUSSIA?? IS RUSSIA ONE?! It's near Alaska, you know!"

** It's a picture of a room at backstage. McCain opened the door and the sign on the door said - "Tutoring Session in Progress." There's a background noise from audience - "SARAH! SARAH! SARAH!"

McCain looks frustrated and agitated. He said - "Is she ready??? I can't hold this crowd all by myself!"

The guy who opened the door yelled back - "READY!?!? McCain, where did you find her?? Has she been living in an igloo??"

The woman in the room (looks like a coach) were going thru several papers, quizzing Sarah Palin - "OKAY, skip economics.... Foreign policy: Can you name just one member of the G-8?"

Sarah sitting on classroom seat, wearing red expensive dress, raising her hand up proudly, smiling - "RUSSIA?? IS RUSSIA ONE?! It's near Alaska, you know!"

Thanks for the descriptions, Jiro. :)

:laugh2::laugh2:

There are a lot of political cartoons inregards to Palin.

My favorite is the one from Dave Horsey with a picture of a mobile trailer with Sarah sticking her head out with a caption that says, "Somewhere near Wasilla"

Then you have two guys, one has a coat that says McCain and the other guy wearing a coat that says "FBI'.

The McCain guy is saying--"Give up your clothes" With Sarah Palin yelling, "Not until 2012!"

:laugh2::laugh2:

I want people to remember how UNQUALIFIED she was!

She just said she didn't know Africa is a continent or which counteries are in NAFTA!

People saw through her and voted for Obama!

Oi. We don't need a female Bush. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back