Palin--2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause she left us with so much material.
So it wasn't really the election results that were important to you but how you can continue to tear down the opponent even after the election?

I expected the "losers" of the election to maybe harbor some bitterness but I didn't expect the "winners" of the election to be so petty.

Pitiful.

So you're going to keep the rumor going for the next four years?

I couldn't care less what Palin wants to do. Im not gonna get my panties in a twist over this rumor which I don't even think is true. Im just saying that this doesn't have to do with the election. Someone spurted out a new article about Election 2012 and people are talking about it. That's it. I'm out. *poof*

Oh my people, she is already gone back to Alaska therefore forget all about her and focus on CURRENT issues to discuss or blah blah, whatever! Shouldn't it satisfy you people enough? Then simply let it go!

So it wasn't really the election results that were important to you but how you can continue to tear down the opponent even after the election?

I expected the "losers" of the election to maybe harbor some bitterness but I didn't expect the "winners" of the election to be so petty.

Pitiful.

She was never an opponent. She just thought she was.

My objections to her extend far beyond the fact that she was on the loosing Republican ticket in 2008.

I want people to remember how UNQUALIFIED she was!

She just said she didn't know Africa is a continent or which counteries are in NAFTA!

People saw through her and voted for Obama!

I want people to remember how UNQUALIFIED she was!

She just said she didn't know Africa is a continent or which counteries are in NAFTA!

People saw through her and voted for Obama!

OMFG, and most 8 years olds know that Africa is a continent. :laugh2:

It just gets even worse! Palin has made some GOP aides cry with her outrageous behavior!

And believe it or not, Fox News is the one that reported Sarah Palin's behaviors.

"Cameron relates how McCain aides were terrified of Palin's lack of knowledge of international and national issues, and even basic civics. Cameron reports that Palin was unfamiliar with the concept of "American exceptionalism," and that not only did she not understand that Africa was a continent rather than a single country but also that during debate prep Palin was unable to name all the nations in North America.

Palin was apparently a nightmare for her campaign staff to deal with. She refused preparation help for her interview with Katie Couric and then blamed her staff, specifically Nicole Wallace, when the interview was rightly panned as a disaster. After the Couric interview, Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears."

Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter (VIDEO)

It just gets even worse! Palin has made some GOP aides cry with her outrageous behavior!

And believe it or not, Fox News is the one that reported Sarah Palin's behaviors.

"Cameron relates how McCain aides were terrified of Palin's lack of knowledge of international and national issues, and even basic civics. Cameron reports that Palin was unfamiliar with the concept of "American exceptionalism," and that not only did she not understand that Africa was a continent rather than a single country but also that during debate prep Palin was unable to name all the nations in North America.

Palin was apparently a nightmare for her campaign staff to deal with. She refused preparation help for her interview with Katie Couric and then blamed her staff, specifically Nicole Wallace, when the interview was rightly panned as a disaster. After the Couric interview, Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears."

Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter (VIDEO)

Palin didn't know that Africa was a continent? My oh, my. Her ignorance never ceases to amaze...

It never ceases to amaze me how some people can't "let go".

Especially some people who in other threads rebuked me for "bringing up the past."

So it wasn't really the election results that were important to you but how you can continue to tear down the opponent even after the election?I expected the "losers" of the election to maybe harbor some bitterness but I didn't expect the "winners" of the election to be so petty.

Pitiful.

Palin opened herself up for criticism on her own.

Especially some people who in other threads rebuked me for "bringing up the past."

Right and it's like they are in high school.

Just let it go. She is no longer in the campaign. She returned to her home in Alaska. It's finished!

If you don't like what I have to say about Palin, then ignore my posts. Simple as that.

Just let it go. She is no longer in the campaign. She returned to her home in Alaska. It's finished!

Excuse me? I have the right to continue discussing Palin if I wish. The last time I checked, you weren't one of the mods here on AD.

Thank goodness Palin was sent back to Alaska where she belongs.

And now it's over.

I thought you would be happy and satisfied that Obama won. Wasn't that enough?

She still holds public office. Not finished at all.

And now it's over.

I thought you would be happy and satisfied that Obama won. Wasn't that enough?

I'm estatic that Obama won the election. Just because he won doesn't mean I have to stop talking about Palin. This thread is about "Palin 2012" and that's what I'm discussing.

Unlike some people who claim that World War III will take place if Obama is elected?

Do you not read what exactly I said in my previous post about World War III ? It was a QUESTION I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back