Obama's illegal uncle arrested for DUI

Then you have no problem deporting human criminals that are here illegally?

BTW - The official White House response is that President Obama did not know his aunt and uncle were here illegally (where is that vid of a big eyeroll?)

He knew ....

He is trying to avoid an aiding and abetting lawsuit.

It's not his job to evict them, it was the Immigration Bureau and they had 50 years to kick out his uncle and you're still trying to pin this on him? Oh please.

And from what I remember, Obama was NOT raised in a tight knitted family. He was born of interracial couple in Hawaii, grew up in other countries, back here and he was always quiet and kinda a loner.

I don't think he knew his aunt/uncle well.

A voice of reason. So refreshing.

Maybe he's bitter about the fact that new immigration laws is backfiring rather badly. The expectations that unemployed Americans would rush in to take over the jobs that illegal immigrants "stole" from them has never been met. Arizona lost tens of millions in revenue, Georgia lost up to billion in crops and just a guess but that's probably why immigration laws have been amended to give illegal immigrants a chance to apply for a work permit so those jobs could be filled up again because americans don't want them.

Steinhauer, we argued about this in june and I told you this would happen, that immigration laws would be amended once everyone saw how driving out illegal migrant workers would hurt the American economy. And guess what? The immigration laws did get amended, just in time for the harvest crops.

Republicans are not very good at foresight, it appears.

Quite a few of us in here knew that as well. People want to have their cake and eat it too.

Maybe he's bitter about the fact that new immigration laws is backfiring rather badly. The expectations that unemployed Americans would rush in to take over the jobs that illegal immigrants "stole" from them has never been met. Arizona lost tens of millions in revenue, Georgia lost up to billion in crops and just a guess but that's probably why immigration laws have been amended to give illegal immigrants a chance to apply for a work permit so those jobs could be filled up again because americans don't want them.

Steinhauer, we argued about this in june and I told you this would happen, that immigration laws would be amended once everyone saw how driving out illegal migrant workers would hurt the American economy. And guess what? The immigration laws did get amended, just in time for the harvest crops.

Republicans are not very good at foresight, it appears.

Wait a second .... if anything of what you are saying is actually true, you might have a valid point.

For the very first time in two decades, jobs have been readily available to legal American citizens in my State.

In fact ..... I got one of those hard labor jobs that "Americans don't want to do" that are best suited for "illegals" as the racist left has been claiming in their failed attempt to grant amnesty.

Wait a second .... if anything of what you are saying is actually true, you might have a valid point.

For the very first time in two decades, jobs have been readily available to legal American citizens in my State.

In fact ..... I got one of those hard labor jobs that "Americans don't want to do" that are best suited for "illegals" as the racist left has been claiming in their failed attempt to grant amnesty

Words from a wetback, judging by your avatar.

In fact ..... I got one of those hard labor jobs that "Americans don't want to do" that are best suited for "illegals" as the racist left has been claiming in their failed attempt to grant amnesty.

"Racist left"?:bowlol: You are too comical.:laugh2:

obamasinauguration.jpg

That is true, but does it have any right for Steinhauer to tell the whole world how bad is President Obama because of his past abandoned family members. No member of the family anywhere are not perfect. Don't criticize just because he is black. The Black people have suffered enough to stand up for their rights, just as much as Native American people have suffered enough from any abusive blaming us for being a savage or have different color in our skins.

But Whatdoyousay has a good point about what happened to people like the Boston cops who have no respect just because their skins are different than the cops' white skin. The Boston cops are very abusive back then in the 1960.

You should be ashame of yourself for criticizing the President of the United State of America just because he has an uncle who was DUI. Then blaming on him for being an illegal immigrant and being so suspicious that President Obama is also illegal. That is not nice at all. It is very cruel and very rude. So back off from him. :mad:

he didnt critiscise because he was black :roll: how did that even come up and how the hell is he black if hes half white? formula doesnt add up and he doesnt criticise obuma just cuz hes got an uncle who has a dui........

Just to be clear, you don't believe anything about revenues and crops lost in AZ/GA?

If so, why? Do you believe there is a reason other than driving out illegal immigrants? Or because simply YOU got a hard labor job?

I have a friend who has a hatred for illegals. He has a labor job and sees a lot of illegals in his workplace. Alabama was in the process of getting new immigration laws similar to GA. Many illegals were fired due to the scare of the new laws. My friend said "GOOD! Now I can accumulate more hours! They have been taking it away from me!"

Months later, he has not accumulated more hours nor has his company hired more people......

He hasn't said a word about illegals since then. He refuses to talk about it.

Oooooohhh.....

I guess I should mention, and I know I saw this already, but:

If Obama was going to use his powers, why would these "relatives" still be illegal immigrants? Perhaps he was not even aware of their being here. It is just another chunk of mud stuck into the spotlight to discredit Obama. When the Bush girls were out partying, did this reflect his ability to lead? "He should have known, blah blah blah..."

Obama does not need his "missing link uncle" to bring down public opinion. He has his policies doing that just fine, thank you.

I guess I should mention, and I know I saw this already, but:

If Obama was going to use his powers, why would these "relatives" still be illegal immigrants? Perhaps he was not even aware of their being here. It is just another chunk of mud stuck into the spotlight to discredit Obama. When the Bush girls were out partying, did this reflect his ability to lead? "He should have known, blah blah blah..."

Obama does not need his "missing link uncle" to bring down public opinion. He has his policies doing that just fine, thank you.

Thank you SO much!!! I prefer someone discredit Obama for his ACTUAL actions, his policies, and so on, rather than this kinda crap......

he didnt critiscise because he was black :roll: how did that even come up and how the hell is he black if hes half white? formula doesnt add up and he doesnt criticise obuma just cuz hes got an uncle who has a dui........
In bold....um....that is the entire purpose of this thread. Just a FYI.

Thank you SO much!!! I prefer someone discredit Obama for his ACTUAL actions, his policies, and so on, rather than this kinda crap......

Yes, this mud crap gets old. He cannot golf, he cannot throw a ball, he cannot properly bow to leaders, he cannot shoot hoops, he cannot dress his wife properly for vacation, he cannot ride a bicycle...:roll:

Everyone do stupid things. Even Bush's daughters used fake IDs to get into bars and got in trouble for that.

Yes, this mud crap gets old. He cannot golf, he cannot throw a ball, he cannot properly bow to leaders, he cannot shoot hoops, he cannot dress his wife properly for vacation, he cannot ride a bicycle...:roll:

He can catch a fly with his eyes closed...

:giggle:....Am wondering if he's "learned" how to put cinder blocks under his bed....last I heard the Secret Service was complaining about the noise....j/k

Anyhow, isn't it "1" of the Secret Service's job to "quill" or prevent/attempt to discourage/prevent anything that would embarrass or discredit the President?

As for the "Auntie" it was all over the news, and she still remains here....as for the "Uncle", if I were Obama, I would personally kick his butt out of the USA....The Uncle was the one who discredited the President saying..."he wanted to call the Whote House"....

:giggle:....Am wondering if he's "learned" how to put cinder blocks under his bed....last I heard the Secret Service was complaining about the noise....j/k

Anyhow, isn't it "1" of the Secret Service's job to "quill" or prevent/attempt to discourage/prevent anything that would embarrass or discredit the President?

As for the "Auntie" it was all over the news, and she still remains here....as for the "Uncle", if I were Obama, I would personally kick his butt out of the USA....The Uncle was the one who discredited the President saying..."he wanted to call the Whote House"....

I'm sure lots of people want to call the White House and speak to the President. Does that discredit him? Nope.

If I were President of the US, I would stay out of it. It would not look good if I supported a family member who is not in the country legally nor would it look good if I evicted my own flesh and blood from the country. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

so, Steinhauer - being that you're from Georgia that has a 10% unemployment rate, how has the new immigration laws affected the employment rate? Are all those poor Americans deprived of jobs rushing in to take over the jobs the illegal (and legal) workers left behind?

Why has Immigration not gotten on the ball here? Since when did it take executive orders to have someone deported? As I said, if they were somehow getting a benefit from Obama, don't you think it would be US citizenship?

Back