Obama's illegal uncle arrested for DUI

So, we could say that Bush dropped the ball here and passed this to Obama?

I prefer not to blame the President for the idiocity of his relatives. I certainly can see how Obama might have hoped these people "went to the corn field" instead of mucking up his world.

Remember Billy Carter and Billy Beer?

:giggle:...Sure do!...and "Miss Monika" too...ahhh.those were the days!...

Just because someone has blinders on doesn't mean it isn't happening.:D

Maybe they all tell him they have green cards and then tell him it is still his turn to shovel the manure. :giggle:

My ex-daughter-in-law (whom is still one of my "good friends") used to tell me so many stories of her own Father (who was black) and her mother who was (lilly white), back in the 40's....in Canada....It was more "open" in Canada than the USA....When she came to Florida, she said the discrimination was "bearable" in some ways...but when they moved to N.C., in the country...she said it was "horrible"!....The "N" word was common in every sentence, she said....So they moved back to Florida.

My ex-daughter-in-law (whom is still one of my "good friends") used to tell me so many stories of her own Father (who was black) and her mother who was (lilly white), back in the 40's....in Canada....It was more "open" in Canada than the USA....When she came to Florida, she said the discrimination was "bearable" in some ways...but when they moved to N.C., in the country...she said it was "horrible"!....The "N" word was common in every sentence, she said....So they moved back to Florida.

My family was fortunate enough to live in a fairly tolerant area; especially for the time. My mother was born in 1922.

Billy Carter and Billy Beer were both legal citizens of the US.

Seriously? :giggle:

4rvjns.jpg

What race card are you referring to? I simply corrected a poster's error in determining ethnicity and race.:dunno2: Your racism is showing.

But, since you brought it up, as a White male, you don't get to determine issues like race cards.:cool2:

Are you attempting the express renewal?

Brewed in the USA and US citizenship are a bit different, but that is for another thread. Carry on!

well yeah .... moonshine and illegal immigrants. Together, they are a bad brew.

Wasn't Obama's uncle a moonshiner? bootlegger?

Are you attempting the express renewal?

You are a racist. And your racially offensive remarks directed toward me are unnacceptable behavior. Especially coming from someone who claims to embrace Christian values. You are not only a racist, you are a judgemental and intolerant hypocrit.:wave:

Back