Obama's illegal uncle arrested for DUI

Just to be clear, you don't believe anything about revenues and crops lost in AZ/GA?

If so, why? Do you believe there is a reason other than driving out illegal immigrants? Or because simply YOU got a hard labor job?

I have a friend who has a hatred for illegals. He has a labor job and sees a lot of illegals in his workplace. Alabama was in the process of getting new immigration laws similar to GA. Many illegals were fired due to the scare of the new laws. My friend said "GOOD! Now I can accumulate more hours! They have been taking it away from me!"

Months later, he has not accumulated more hours nor has his company hired more people......

He hasn't said a word about illegals since then. He refuses to talk about it.

Oooooohhh.....

He can accumulate more hours by getting a second job (like I did).

I have no problem working right alongside the LEGAL immigrants I currently work with. Se Habla Espanola mi amiga?

I'm sure lots of people want to call the White House and speak to the President. Does that discredit him? Nope.

If I were President of the US, I would stay out of it. It would not look good if I supported a family member who is not in the country legally nor would it look good if I evicted my own flesh and blood from the country. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

so, Steinhauer - being that you're from Georgia that has a 10% unemployment rate, how has the new immigration laws affected the employment rate? Are all those poor Americans deprived of jobs rushing in to take over the jobs the illegal (and legal) workers left behind?

Yes.

I have no problem working right alongside the LEGAL immigrants I currently work with. Se Habla Espanola mi amiga?

Yes he can, and yet he chose not to. Obviously, he is fine with whatever income he makes at his job, so I suspect that his complaining about illegals don't really have to do with not making enough money......

And you didn't answer my question about the revenue/crops in AZ/GA? Do you believe this stuff?

Why has Immigration not gotten on the ball here? Since when did it take executive orders to have someone deported? As I said, if they were somehow getting a benefit from Obama, don't you think it would be US citizenship?

As always, a good question....still wondering "how" the Uncle obtained a Social Security card/drivers license?...And "why" the Auntie is still here also?....Then again, isn't there a tremendous backlog of illegals?....

I would question also...that in order not to "embarrass" the President, his Auntie & Uncle would have been among the 1st to deport....So, it's as if it seems there is somewhat of "favorism" thinking by the people who are here legally....

Plus, being a "relative" of Obama....being here illlegally...driving drunk...wanting to "call the White House" when he was arrested...having a drivers license.Social Security card..and being here years and years after being told to go back to Kenya...he's still here!....

of course, that's NEWS!...perhaps if the "Uncle" was not drunk, and went along peacefully to jail, nothing would have been reported about it...BUT...he opened his "drunk" mouth....driving drunk...wanting to call President Obama!...Wondering why???

Even when the "Auntie" was contacted about it...she said..."ask the man on Pennsylvania Ave."...which of course is Obama....

Wondering what they have done or are gonna do with an illegal, caught driving drunk, endangering other people?...

Yes he can, and yet he chose not to. Obviously, he is fine with whatever income he makes at his job, so I suspect that his complaining about illegals don't really have to do with not making enough money......

And you didn't answer my question about the revenue/crops in AZ/GA? Do you believe this stuff?

I can tell you this from personal experience. 20 years ago, crops were being picked by legal migrant workers as well as American citizens. High School football teams used to do this type of work during their summer months off. Prisoners also did this type of work.

20 years ago, my very first full time job was working at a private country club in Florida. I was on the landscape crew, then moved up to golf course maintenance. I mowed fairways, greens, collars and the rough and worked from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. every single day 7 days a week. With every other weekend off. I raked sand bunkers, trimmed hedges, edged, planted flowers, did irrigation work, operated a tree spade truck, a water buffalo, a front end loader as well as various other heavy machinery. I did this in the blistering heat and the frigid cold. The first two weeks, I developed severe sun blisters, then I accumulated to the heat and I got used to it.

Every morning, all of the employees would have a meeting at the "shop" and we were told, in English, what our duties were for that day. Someone who could hear would relay the info to me, or the superintendent would write it down for me - in English. The spanish speaking employees that worked there, all spoke English.

Now - 20 years later, I am doing the same thing. I have been looking on and off for the past 3 years for this type of work with no luck whatsoever. All of the golf courses told me they had no opening positions. I enjoy this kind of work. The pay sucks - but I have another job that pays 3x the amount but I am not getting enough exercise.

Anyways, after E-verify passed, as if by magic, all these private golf courses suddenly - as in - overnight - started hiring - but only p/t positions (yeah, yeah, they don't want to pay benefits like they were 20 years ago). There is your healthcare crisis right there.

So, all these newbies I am currently working with are tax accountants, teachers, one football coach, another laid off emplyee who hasn't worked in 8 months, etc. All found work.

So, when I started this new job, I was surprised to find out that the morning meeting is now conducted in English and Spanish. I don't really have a problem with it - but just telling you this was NOT normal 20 years ago.

Those legal workers - have they experienced discrimination because of the new laws?

As always, a good question....still wondering "how" the Uncle obtained a Social Security card/drivers license?...And "why" the Auntie is still here also?....Then again, isn't there a tremendous backlog of illegals?....

I would question also...that in order not to "embarrass" the President, his Auntie & Uncle would have been among the 1st to deport....So, it's as if it seems there is somewhat of "favorism" thinking by the people who are here legally....

Plus, being a "relative" of Obama....being here illlegally...driving drunk...wanting to "call the White House" when he was arrested...having a drivers license.Social Security card..and being here years and years after being told to go back to Kenya...he's still here!....

of course, that's NEWS!...perhaps if the "Uncle" was not drunk, and went along peacefully to jail, nothing would have been reported about it...BUT...he opened his "drunk" mouth....driving drunk...wanting to call President Obama!...Wondering why???

Even when the "Auntie" was contacted about it...she said..."ask the man on Pennsylvania Ave."...which of course is Obama....

Wondering what they have done or are gonna do with an illegal, caught driving drunk, endangering other people?...

When the uncle wanted to call the White House, he was drunk.

Even noncitizens could apply for driver's license (so they could actually drive a car in the US) and apply for social security. All that was needed was proof of residency and lawful admittance to the US. Obama's uncle entered the US lawfully.

The spanish speaking employees where I work are good, salt of the earth type folks. They decided to come to this country the legal way and I will always respect them for it. They came here to make a better life for themselves and to be law abiding citizens and contributors to this country. THAT, is what being an American means to me. Others may think America is about a free ride. Freedom is NEVER free.

So, we could say that Bush dropped the ball here and passed this to Obama?

I prefer not to blame the President for the idiocity of his relatives. I certainly can see how Obama might have hoped these people "went to the corn field" instead of mucking up his world.

Remember Billy Carter and Billy Beer?

So, we could say that Bush dropped the ball here and passed this to Obama?

I prefer not to blame the President for the idiocity of his relatives. I certainly can see how Obama might have hoped these people "went to the corn field" instead of mucking up his world.

Remember Billy Carter and Billy Beer?

Billy Carter and Billy Beer were both legal citizens of the US.

aha - the attempt has already started. :roll:

Nawww. You got busted and everyone knows it. Of course legal hispanics get discriminated against a lot. If a hispanic gets asked for identification papers and not the white people surrounding him, that is discrimination.

he didnt critiscise because he was black :roll: how did that even come up and how the hell is he black if hes half white? formula doesnt add up and he doesnt criticise obuma just cuz hes got an uncle who has a dui........

The fact that he is the product of an interracial relationship doesn't make him any less black.:roll:

Billy Carter and Billy Beer were both legal citizens of the US.

But far more embarrassing than are the two relatives of Obama's you have managed to dig up. And the Billys sought out the spotlight.

newsflash - your race card has expired.

What race card are you referring to? I simply corrected a poster's error in determining ethnicity and race.:dunno2: Your racism is showing.

But, since you brought it up, as a White male, you don't get to determine issues like race cards.:cool2:

Back