Obama's illegal uncle arrested for DUI

Steinhauer

Reaction score
and what was the result? lol

The elder Obama, who is the half-brother of the president’s late father, according to a spokesman for the law firm representing him, is in the custody of immigration officials, awaiting possible deportation to Kenya.

I am wondering if he is the husband to Obama's Aunt who is here illegally.

And the point of posting this article is what? that some relative of Obama got into trouble? Ok, yeah and?

It's all spelled out right in front of you.

How about you spell it out for me since you didn't finish your sentence? In your words, "If you look up "Uncle Omar" by his full name - you can find his address in the white pages - so, since he has been ordered deported years ago ....... " and then you left a trail of dots. Finish that sentence and get to what your point is.

How about you spell it out for me since you didn't finish your sentence? In your words, "If you look up "Uncle Omar" by his full name - you can find his address in the white pages - so, since he has been ordered deported years ago ....... " and then you left a trail of dots. Finish that sentence and get to what your point is.

The point was already made - and I included a link too - let me ask you this - how exactly can an illegal immigrant get a valid social security number and a driver's license - all while being court ordered to be deported? :hmm:

Back