Obama's illegal uncle arrested for DUI

The point was already made - and I included a link too - let me ask you this - how exactly can an illegal immigrant get a valid social security number and a driver's license - all while being court ordered to be deported? :hmm:

You don't know? It happens all the time. And most of them have never even seen Obama in person.:laugh2:

You don't know? It happens all the time. And most of them have never even seen Obama in person.:laugh2:

All thanks to the Massachussetts Governor ... (you ... um .. kinda left that out).

So Obama's illegal uncle is related to his illegal Aunt in that they are siblings .... any other relatives we should know about? (Living in Massachussets).

All thanks to the Massachussetts Governor ... (you ... um .. kinda left that out).

So Obama's illegal uncle is related to his illegal Aunt in that they are siblings .... any other relatives we should know about? (Living in Massachussets).

Gee, I don't know Steinhauer. Why don't you do a family tree and post it?

Your insinuations are weak.:laugh2: And transparent.

The point was already made - and I included a link too - let me ask you this - how exactly can an illegal immigrant get a valid social security number and a driver's license - all while being court ordered to be deported? :hmm:

how do you know this uncle has a valid social security number and driver's license? do you know how he came to USA? where did you find the part that he was being court-ordered to be deported?

Oh! so that's your point that was all spelled out for me? Ah, you see, you didn't spell it out, you implied "something".

Anyone remember Bill Clinton's brother?

Also, I thought it was pretty well known that US Immigration is way overloaded with illegal alien cases and can take a long time to catch up with illegals. This uncle had been in the US for 19 years, long long long before Obama became president. he wasn't deported long before anyone had ever even heard of Obama.

So, what's the point you're trying to make - that he hadn't been deported in 19 years because SOMEHOW politicans and the Immigration Bureau knew that at some point in the not so near future, his nephew would become the US president? And by the way, he got that social security id 19 years ago, not after Obama became president.

I mean, ever heard of commonsense?

Are you trying to link Obama to his uncle's illegal immigrant status? is that what your ultimate point is?

how do you know this uncle has a valid social security number and driver's license? do you know how he came to USA? where did you find the part that he was being court-ordered to be deported?

It's in the news.

Oh, well from Google News, I got this

Valid social security id and driver's license: President Obama’s uncle had Social Security ID - BostonHerald.com

Don't know how he got to the US.

He was ordered to leave the US but like his sister, he just refused to leave. Unlike his sister, he didn't win the right to stay and apply for a work permit although earlier this month, the goverment decided to allow illegal immigrants a chance to stay to apply for a work permit (I bet this is closely linked to the whole illegal mexican worker saga that occurred this summer - I knew this would happen - that somehow to get around the crisis stemming from lack of illegal migrant workers, they would amend the laws pertaining to illegal immigrants' deportations).

I don't judge anyone by their family. I would hate to be judged by some of my family members. You don't get to choose family.

Oh, well from Google News, I got this

Valid social security id and driver's license: President Obama’s uncle had Social Security ID - BostonHerald.com

Don't know how he got to the US.

He was ordered to leave the US but like his sister, he just refused to leave. Unlike his sister, he didn't win the right to stay and apply for a work permit although earlier this month, the goverment decided to allow illegal immigrants a chance to stay to apply for a work permit (I bet this is closely linked to the whole illegal mexican worker saga that occurred this summer - I knew this would happen - that somehow to get around the crisis stemming from lack of illegal migrant workers, they would amend the laws pertaining to illegal immigrants' deportations).

:ty:

I don't judge anyone by their family. I would hate to be judged by some of my family members. You don't get to choose family.

I dunno but it's getting fishy... probably just coincidental. Massachusetts seems to "harbor" questionable individuals connected to Presidents...

Obama - Uncle Omar, Aunt Onyango, and Professor Gates
Bush - Osama bin Laden's family

:hmm:

I dunno but it's getting fishy... probably just coincidental. Massachusetts seems to "harbor" questionable individuals connected to Presidents...

Obama - Uncle Omar, Aunt Onyango, and Professor Gates
Bush - Osama bin Laden's family

:hmm:

Why is he in that list?

Back