North Korea readying rockets to aim at U.S. targets, state media says

build your own Redneck style bunker at home. :D

secret-underground-survival-bunker-stash.jpg

It's not deep enough. Look uncomfortable through....

uncomfortable?? nah its COSY...but yup not deep enough against nukes for sure...but from maraunders) then coming from other cities whos been nuked (assuming yours was 200 miles away it good cuz you can wait out the fall out to pass over a bit, and that if an old bomb of a car stays above (make sure there's no engine and let that shows) so no body would try move it to reveal your hiding spot...then for that sort of situation i hthink its perfect

While the scenario of a lone homeowner holding out against all odds is a real fighting persons fantasy that is mainly what it is. It will take a very short time and there will be marauding packs of various guerilla groups and their campfollowers. The homeowners with the most vigorous defenses will be seen as probable good pickings to harass until they wear out and are mopped up, the hiders will be shucked out of their hideouts like peas out of pods and disposed of. Their arsenals and food caches will be stolen and used to continue on.
The only real defense is in numbers and a system of communication and alliance so that when the s hits the fan a rapid pulling together of resources and people can take place. It would be the wisest thing to base this kind of activity on being Americans pulling together and helping other Americans no matter their race, creed, religion, and all of that. We still have the skeleton of the old Civil Defense system in place and it should be brought back up to truly being useful.
Now doesn't that make more sense than some kind of total chaos everybody for themselves horrifying pileup?

Those stories are the reason why I dont follow news anymore. :zzz:

Why can't following countries just imploded and be done with it--Syria, Iran, North Korea.

The truth is no one wants to be the first to start. I am not sure how big balls NK got and it isn't even look good to me.

As soon as he decide to nuke, we will know by within minutes. So far, its quiet.

Still none happen, I guess, NK is wait to surprise. Hmm...

Nah, if he gets near the red button, his military people will put a bullet in him so fast.......

The truth is no one wants to be the first to start. I am not sure how big balls NK got and it isn't even look good to me.

As soon as he decide to nuke, we will know by within minutes. So far, its quiet.

rest of your statements contradicts with your first sentence....

Exactly, not everyone is sane right? I should have said none of sane person would want to be the first one to start while Insane guy may not give a damn instead, eh?

When I said big balls, meaning person don't have the sanity.

rest of your statements contradicts with your first sentence....

Last edited:
Here is positive news... NK just lowered their missile launchers. Not sure why they lowered them now. Wait N see.

I guess that NK leader is too young to be power as show off himself. He worry about lose the war and learn some lessons from US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. His country is too small

I guess that NK leader is too young to be power as show off himself. He worry about lose the war and learn some lessons from US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. His country is too small

NK is messing with us. :hmm:

Just say goodbye to NK and hello doubled size of SK soon .... US and china can and will have a way for that.

I would guess they got their deal once again. I will see what I find on the last one when NK did some theatrics and then got quiet.

There is a lot of changed and skewed and omitted history on the internet but going back in Time or Newsweek magazine and that kind of route turns up stuff. I did read what Condoleeza Rice/Bush gave them too but once somewhere right when it happened. The Clinton payoff was well documented and before that it was in the world almanac. Somewhere in all of that is all that we do not know as well.

Reverend Myung Moon former owner of the Washington Times was deeply involved in those factories on the NK side run by South Koreans He just passed away last month at 92. Extremely wealthy with an enormous network of secret connections, businesses, etc. in a huge behind the scenes octopus of international business. I have a feeling that some factories just got nationalized by NK.

I would not be thinking that the NK bunch are stupid. There is more to that situation than meets the eye.

Just say goodbye to NK and hello doubled size of SK soon .... US and china can and will have a way for that.

Yeah, same thing as like good bye to East Germany due to end Cold War. Old West Germany was no longer name country as Eastern and Western are reunion as freedom and no more Communism country.

I went into the internet and found an awesome good website by the Federation of American Scientists, www.fas.org once you are on the homepage and locate the search box and write in: US assistance to North Korea, you will see a bunch of titles for papers written by the FAS to follow the humanitarian aid we and others provide to the North Koreans. It is quite a lot and has an interesting history.

Then if you are too curious like me you will go back to the FAS homepage and end up spending a way huge amount of time wallowing in factual information. It is a beautiful thing.

Last edited:
Back