North Korea readying rockets to aim at U.S. targets, state media says

That thing won't protect you from radiation. They are meant to protect from chemical weapons like Sarin, mustard, etc

To protect yourself from radiation exposure, go underground or go in building that got several inches thick lead walled and ceiling with concrete wrapping around lead, you will be fine.

Oh, I forgot about my old Military Gas Mask with cover for anti-radiation. LOL

attachment.php

wow, now imagine silver-lined, jeans, shirts, and shoes, and socks...! LOL

why silver instead of gold? gold more mallable but silver have something with radiowaves?? I once had an expensive stereo, sold off silver cables, (Jena Labs) the buyer emailed me back said he was blown away just how clear it was, that silver is superconductor (it was liquid nitrogen treated too)...
now im wondering if there's something special about silver, like is it an ultra light weight version of 'lead' ? if so, what's the compound or its chemical structure that does similar job? it's really intriguing me...

also what about rich people do they wear it, to protect babies / balls from cellphone related radiation? how common is , among the health-conscious-have-too-much-money folks..

Makes sense and yes Silver and gold both are equally superconductor, far better than copper. And most smartphones has silver and gold in it. Wow, many not even realize it. LOL

wow, now imagine silver-lined, jeans, shirts, and shoes, and socks...! LOL

why silver instead of gold? gold more mallable but silver have something with radiowaves?? I once had an expensive stereo, sold off silver cables, (Jena Labs) the buyer emailed me back said he was blown away just how clear it was, that silver is superconductor (it was liquid nitrogen treated too)...
now im wondering if there's something special about silver, like is it an ultra light weight version of 'lead' ? if so, what's the compound or its chemical structure that does similar job? it's really intriguing me...

..but we still need to kill of the Jongs, they are clinically insane, well, they're worse, they are murderers, and in the wrong place of society!

Back