North Korea readying rockets to aim at U.S. targets, state media says

I was referring to the unchosen brother.

There are 2 brothers that where not chosen. I heard one was not into political issues and the other brother lifestyle was an issue. I hope if any rockets are shot off we really can shoot them down.

Jiro, that was from his mouth, his interview.
If cut off from knowing anything about NK, How does the news get its news? Hmmmmmmmmmm

and you misunderstood what he was saying. you and diehardbiker have not answered my questions - Has he pushed for democracy? Has he preached about peace? Has he talked about reunification?

do not confuse his statement with "freedom" and "democracy". he was speaking purely in economic sense. like I said - you can be both dictator and capitalist like Gaddafi.

you know, he might even kill his own brother, (or order him dead by other means)...i dunno but its possible

From Wiki:

In late 2012, Kim Jong-nam appeared in Singapore one year after leaving Macau. He left Macau allegedly on suspicions that he was being targeted for assassination by Kim Jong-un; South Korean authorities had prior indicted a North Korean agent by the name of Kim Yong-su who confessed to planning an attack on Kim Jong-nam in July 2010.

Even though they never met each other.

wow. didnt know half of that, but hunch was right, they are crazy and evil...the kim jong dickheads and associates NEEDS to be SHOT, ....FAST

There was a lot to be read in the interview I read, Just wish I could find it... I see its a losing battle without it... who cares, the world is going to crap anyways, soon the Americas will be just like any other 3rd world country because they cant keep their noses out of anybody else business.

There was a lot to be read in the interview I read, Just wish I could find it... I see its a losing battle without it... who cares, the world is going to crap anyways, soon the Americas will be just like any other 3rd world country because they cant keep their noses out of anybody else business.
Really? So we shouldn't help SK to defend against NK's attack?

one day, you're gonna have to concede that it doesn't exist because you remember it wrong.

Jiro I have no problem with my memory...ask anyone that knows me, I still recall things when I was 5 years old... but that doesn't matter, cut me up one side and down the other you have your mindset that you know this and that... mabe if you read the same article youd have a different mindset. You believe what you want since you read or heard or being Korean makes it all the better in some sort of cold hard facts that you believe this article/interview I read doesn't exist.....It was out right after dad got sick, So like I said, I cant find the article so its a losing battle on my end and Ill leave it at that.

North Korea won't attack America. America could bomb North Korea back to the stone age if North Korea start to attack. all world knew North Korea government already collapse so North Korea is suicidal also NK order five million suicide bombers ready to attack when american troops invade. Five million suicide bombers! poor NK people..

North Korea VS. South Korea

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYr-700uQUQ]North Korea VS. South Korea - YouTube[/ame]

North Korea won't attack America. America could bomb North Korea back to the stone age if North Korea start to attack. all world knew North Korea government already collapse so North Korea is suicidal also NK order five million suicide bombers ready to attack when american troops invade. Five million suicide bombers! poor NK people..
Don't know why they don't finnish off Iraq and NK and be done with the BS !

actually I do know why, its the governments way to control fuel costs and population....as well as so much more but seriously, why do they pussyfoot around and make us look weak, get in, get the job done get out like they did in Japan... That's where we really flexed some muscle and said enough is enough !

Jiro, Yes he did state that he wanted the country to have freedom, to open the doors to the outside world because the people are slaves, he was able to experience the outside world... That is where his statement came from, because he feels it is wrong that the people are prevented from traveling, exploring the world... His dad wanted to remain true to their roots from 1000s of years ago, which in turns is unrealistic in todays world. They are still in the dinosaur ages...<----( that's my opinion on that last statement )

Jiro, Yes he did state that he wanted the country to have freedom, to open the doors to the outside world because the people are slaves, he was able to experience the outside world... That is where his statement came from, because he feels it is wrong that the people are prevented from traveling, exploring the world... His dad wanted to remain true to their roots from 1000s of years ago, which in turns is unrealistic in todays world. They are still in the dinosaur ages...<----( that's my opinion on that last statement )

source please?

Oh, I forgot about my old Military Gas Mask with cover for anti-radiation. LOL

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 43
Back