North Korea readying rockets to aim at U.S. targets, state media says

I would guess they got their deal once again. I will see what I find on the last one when NK did some theatrics and then got quiet.

There is a lot of changed and skewed and omitted history on the internet but going back in Time or Newsweek magazine and that kind of route turns up stuff. I did read what Condoleeza Rice/Bush gave them too but once somewhere right when it happened. The Clinton payoff was well documented and before that it was in the world almanac. Somewhere in all of that is all that we do not know as well.

Reverend Myung Moon former owner of the Washington Times was deeply involved in those factories on the NK side run by South Koreans He just passed away last month at 92. Extremely wealthy with an enormous network of secret connections, businesses, etc. in a huge behind the scenes octopus of international business. I have a feeling that some factories just got nationalized by NK.

I would not be thinking that the NK bunch are stupid. There is more to that situation than meets the eye.

yup. unfortunately we will never know what secret deals they got.

i like that but thats wishful thinking...

actually it's a real possibility. just a matter of time till NK people revolt against their own government. it's inevitable.

They got quiet because America is opening a Swanson Home Delivery in NK...lol

america do worry un-neccessary....if they wanted open chain of food store take aways like dog burgers then you got serious problem,but they dont,it just spoilt meglamaniac spoilt brat throwing his rattle around....most people dying starvation nk they wont have energy do anything

or better yet... ensure that he's unable to produce a child and the dictatorship will die with him :lol:
Doesn't he have a brother? However I heard that his brother didn't get along with his father so that's why a younger one was chosen. True?

Doesn't he have a brother? However I heard that his brother didn't get along with his father so that's why a younger one was chosen. True?

yes. Kim Jong-Un is the youngest one.

his oldest brother was an embarrassment. he's a womanizer and he didn't want to do the ruling. he got arrested by Japanese for sneaking into Japan on fake passport. the middle brother was passed over because he looked too girly to be a dictator.

so Jong-Un was favored by his father since he has a splitting image of Kim Il-Sung (the 1st dictator). there was a lot of rumors such as the middle son was preferred to be the leader and had an army backing to succeed Kim Jong-Il (2nd dictator) but to everybody's surprise... the youngest one got the seat.... so there was a rumor that he had an attempted assassination last year... some power struggle within government (and probably military).

that pretty much shows you that Kim Jong-Un can be assassinated/removed at anytime if he wants to start a war.... or if he's looking too weak which is why he flexes his muscle like this once in a while to remind the world and his own government that he's in charge.

He has a brother, and the brother is more of a peacemaker so he was skipped over by dad since dad wanted the tradition carried on of being a dick-tater

He has a brother, and the brother is more of a peacemaker so he was skipped over by dad since dad wanted the tradition carried on of being a dick-tater

peacemaker? what? who said that?

Jiro, relax, what he mean is like he is less violent than other brother.

Like 0 as no peacemaker to 10 as peacemaker and one of them got 1 and other got 4.

Im just throw in example that is all.

peacemaker? what? who said that?

genuin question is america taking nk seriously,japan they got cause be worried..america could wipe nk out in flash.those poor people in nk have no idea life can be so much better...seem so wrong meglmanic spoilt brat can keep a people so subujated,so great if they could get freedom

Jiro, relax, what he mean is like he is less violent than other brother.

Like 0 as no peacemaker to 10 as peacemaker and one of them got 1 and other got 4.

Im just throw in example that is all.

huh? how exactly did you come up with that? based on what facts?

did you miss the part where I said he had a military backing? that doesn't sound like a "peacemaker".

Jiro, Yes I read an article about the 2 sons that were to be decided between, It was online somewhere (yahoo news?) it was right after dad was found to be ill and all the talk that he might have died at the time because he disappeared from public views.
They said one son was more like dad, anger issues and violent. The other son was a ladys man and more peaceful or should I say NON- Traditional.... so dad didn't like him as much. It was fact that they said one son would do as dad does and the other would just give up and give in to the modern world to be at peace for himself and the people as he DOES NOT like his dads ways. Now if I could pull this article up out of the deep dark crevices of...... the internet I would and post it for all to read, I will see if I can find this article.. if not you will just have to take my word if not then there is no argument unless you want to argue with yourself, all I can say is I read it and that's what was stated.

Back