my ha :)

Here is the BTE combination of Pink and flowers design 1. :hmm: :hmm: :cool2:

I like it. It's so simple one. I can add a flower stickers on my future pink BTE. :)

It is clear/transparent model- you can see components inside, and the portion that sets on back of ear is grey. So, I have some fashion sence, but it never hurts to have more options.

Why not you post with your bte picture here? :) It up to you. I would show my bte but it's boring beige ones. It's 8 years old now.

It is clear/transparent model- you can see components inside, and the portion that sets on back of ear is grey. So, I have some fashion sence, but it never hurts to have more options.

Why not you post with your bte picture here? :) It up to you. I would show my bte but it's boring beige ones. It's 8 years old now. If in stock have a pink clear/transparent. I would get one.

I definitely like the Matrix design! Phonak should carry these.

I definitely like the Matrix design! Phonak should carry these.

I think I should be working for Phonak and any Hearing Aid company. I can make unique design for them and I can help them to boost their sale by giving Deaf/HOH the option of design. :hmm: :hmm: :cool2: By the way, here is the BTE Hearing Aid Tiger Design 1. :hmm: :hmm: :cool2:

Why not?? Everyone will love it! I wish hearing aids have accessories to sell stickers, blings, and jewelry for all BTE sizes.

I agree i really like ur designs! they shud come in interchangeable cases, like super seals kinda

Why not you post with your bte picture here? :) It up to you. I would show my bte but it's boring beige ones. It's 8 years old now. If in stock have a pink clear/transparent. I would get one.

Ok we can do that prolly- this is alicia's thread, so we'll ask her and if ok I put pic of my HA's for ya. coolio?

Hello everyone! I have bad news for you. First of all I thought I was the only one that create cool hearing aid design. I did not know that there is a website that sell hearing aid accessories close to what I am doing. The company has seal interchangable in different colors and other parts. Sadly, I was disappointed that I thought I am the only one come up with cool design. Anyways, here is the website just click and go see it for yourself. Hearing Aid Accessories

Back