my ha :)

DPP, Why not you make your own business for BTE design?? You can make extra money. Did you know that?

Its probably easier for computer created artistry for these than create a product that will suit all kind of hearing aids and hold up to elements. Im not saying it cant be done, that is just a personal theory. BTW I like the yellow one....a little darker blueish with some yellow in for me I wanna see what looking like. I am not into flowers, bunnies, butterflies, pink, you get it.

DPP, Why not you make your own business for BTE design?? You can make extra money. Did you know that?

Sure I can but I don't know where to start. I know it's my unique design I came up with. I would love to do this but need planning, investing, and equipments.

:hmm: :roll: :cool2:

Its probably easier for computer created artistry for these than create a product that will suit all kind of hearing aids and hold up to elements. Im not saying it cant be done, that is just a personal theory. BTW I like the yellow one....a little darker blueish with some yellow in for me I wanna see what looking like. I am not into flowers, bunnies, butterflies, pink, you get it.

you can tell DPP what you want to see. DPP will make one for your favorite stuff. :D

Sure I can but I don't know where to start. I know it's my unique design I came up with. I would love to do this but need planning, investing, and equipments.

:hmm: :roll: :cool2:

Umm I will figure it out when I find an information. I will let you know. I guess you can talk with audiologist to discuss about BTE fashion. I guess Jenny know. What is your career for future?? Technology Design??

Hey DPP. Can you read what Jenny said? I will look for item from staples. I have to ask my husband to take me come over there.

Just buy some sticker paper at Staples or some other office supply store (like a full sheet of sticker paper) print off your designs, trace your hearing aid onto the paper, cut it out and stick it on. That is what I do!

Umm I will figure it out when I find an information. I will let you know. I guess you can talk with audiologist to discuss about BTE fashion. I guess Jenny know. What is your career for future?? Technology Design??

I am into Computer Science. I am planning to go for Computer Science at Monmouth University. So far I love computer, art, poem, cooking, and anything that I can come up with. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :cool2:

Hey DPP. Can you read what Jenny said? I will look for item from staples. I have to ask my husband to take me come over there.

Yes. You can get sticker from the Staples or any office store. But you need to think of the layout of the BTE Hearing Aid and then do some design over it then print it out. and trace cut with blade and stick it on to BTE Hearing Aid. That could help. :hmm: :hmm: :cool2:

Nice, goes with your hair. :)

Yeah. That what I want for BTE to match on my hair and personality color. It's so fun to design more than boring beige. If you don't like to show off. That's your decide. Just your favorite color to wear for special day and fun that all. :D

Yes. You can get sticker from the Staples or any office store. But you need to think of the layout of the BTE Hearing Aid and then do some design over it then print it out. and trace cut with blade and stick it on to BTE Hearing Aid. That could help. :hmm: :hmm: :cool2:

I will try to make my own. But my printer isn't good. My husband is plan to buy a new printer for macbook soon. We have 1 macbook and 1 dell pc with flat screen. I do have blade tools and stuff with me. I will try do my best to design.

I am into Computer Science. I am planning to go for Computer Science at Monmouth University. So far I love computer, art, poem, cooking, and anything that I can come up with. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :cool2:

My husband is a computer science too. I love computer, arts, jewelry making, cooking and anything either. My husband is a computer programmer. He is still in college. He will be graduate from college next 2 years later. He is interesting into deaf community. He have an idea for technology for deaf people in future.

Doug, LoL why not you get one?? Just kidding. It up to you. What color is your bte right now?

Doug, LoL why not you get one?? Just kidding. It up to you. What color is your bte right now?

It is clear/transparent model- you can see components inside, and the portion that sets on back of ear is grey. So, I have some fashion sence, but it never hurts to have more options.

Back