my ha :)

my analog HAs (2) is just plain looking. sorry for not showing my HAs in the back.
just my ear mold right there (oh, well) :giggle: ;)

it's not working. I tried to click your picture.

2vlw27d.jpg

I'm not an artist. But I did get cool earmolds! :D

it's not working. I tried to click your picture.

here's another pic of my HAs. I created something fun on my HAs from photobucket. my actual HAs color in tan.

That was a good idea from litalia89 :)

Plain color looks boring. I'm going to pick color black for new digital HAs next year.

Last edited:
thanks guys ..i'm gonna start changing it up a bit..why have them be boring! thanks jen:P

Ahhh. You made your own decorate for BTE from photobucket. Why not a real? LoL It look cool on you. I need to go run and buy blings. I tried to look for rhinestone at Verizon but it all out of stock. I went to Walmart don't have one. I will try go to Target and Mall this week. I hope it's available. I want pink not purple and red.

here's my pic of my real HAs (I wear two) without photobucket.

I want that color black like that pic.

I went to audiologist this morning. I made a new earmolds. I asked my audi what kind of earmold do I wear right now? She said it's silicone. I thought it was vinyl but I was wrong. I asked to my audi about skeleton earmold for profound. She said I can't take it because it's profound. I will get a hearing re-test before I get new earmolds. It was my last time get a hearing test last 4 years ago.

It can be done. If too much FB does occur your audiologist should be able to remake it for a full shell mold at no charge (all earmold labs have a warranty period for fit and feedback). I wouldn't do a Skeleton mold in acrylic for a profound loss, it's too hard and it doesn't seal off the ear canal as well as silicone or vinyl. If the mold is made long enough (and it should be made long on a profound loss), there is no reason why a silicone skeleton mold can't be used. Feedback occurs when the molds seal breaks from your ear canal, not the concha (the other part the mold is filling up-outside). The nice part about a skeleton mold is that it helps keep the canal in place because of the ring of material around the concha bowl. Where as a just a canal mold (very small), can get squeezed out of the ear with jaw movements because there is nothing to help retain it. Then its just pick your color (clear, colors, glitter, cats eyes, disappEAR, ect).

Back