my ha :)

u know that plastic that comes on cell phones to protect the screen and such when u first get it and then u peel it off...i bet u cuz use that to stick to ur ha with no stickiness and with the cool designs...u shud honestly try to work on that DPP u could patent it and make loads of cash!

I agree with you. That what I am trying to tell DPP to do design like a sticker. Remember what did Jenny said?

u know that plastic that comes on cell phones to protect the screen and such when u first get it and then u peel it off...i bet u cuz use that to stick to ur ha with no stickiness and with the cool designs...u shud honestly try to work on that DPP u could patent it and make loads of cash!

I love the pink camo! You did good job!

Another Phonak Hearing Aid Pink Camo. :hmm: :hmm: :cool2:

Yeah, I did check it out and look at gear for ears. This is for sweat, dust, prevent of lose the devices.

Just make your own invent for tech in future like next decade. You have to discuss with audiology for invent. You can explain to audiology about all ages want to have a cool design into fashion. What do you think??

Hello everyone! I have bad news for you. First of all I thought I was the only one that create cool hearing aid design. I did not know that there is a website that sell hearing aid accessories close to what I am doing. The company has seal interchangable in different colors and other parts. Sadly, I was disappointed that I thought I am the only one come up with cool design. Anyways, here is the website just click and go see it for yourself. Hearing Aid Accessories

Hi. Today I went for audiology test for both ears. The test is required by Director of Disability Services at Monmouth University. The DDS will accommodate me special needs when I enroll Monmouth University this coming Fall.

Anyways, the result of my test on both ears are:

Left ear severe to severe. Has some hearing with 65 to 70 dbs. Right ear profounded.

After the test done. I show my audiologist of the design on Phonak hearing aid. She was amazed on what I do. She told me I can contact Phonak company or Siemens hearing aid company about the design.

Well, that is all for now folks.

Hi. Today I went for audiology test for both ears. The test is required by Director of Disability Services at Monmouth University. The DDS will accommodate me special needs when I enroll Monmouth University this coming Fall.

Anyways, the result of my test on both ears are:

Left ear severe to severe. Has some hearing with 65 to 70 dbs. Right ear profounded.

After the test done. I show my audiologist of the design on Phonak hearing aid. She was amazed on what I do. She told me I can contact Phonak company or Siemens hearing aid company about the design.

Well, that is all for now folks.

Good luck. I hope they use your designs.

Good luck. I hope they use your designs.

Thanks you. I will try my best to convince them on the designs I made. I hope they just don't steal my design but they should let me profit some as I made more designs. Or should I just go invent hearing aid accessories such as design on plastic for ha or vinyl sealing for ha.

Since my design on hearing aid, I have been thinking of inventing an unique hearing aid for the ear. It comes in shape, size, color, and design. Part of your ear will holds your hearing aid in an unique way. You will have the fashion and theme look match to your occasion out going, party, holidays and etc...

Since my design on hearing aid, I have been thinking of inventing an unique hearing aid for the ear. It comes in shape, size, color, and design. Part of your ear will holds your hearing aid in an unique way. You will have the fashion and theme look match to your occasion out going, party, holidays and etc...

Interesting! Show an example?

If they steal your design. You can have a lawsuit to someone for steal your copyright. I don't care about hearing people's idea. It's your first time be deaf and know more about fashion design. It's same with cellphone's case. HA and CI are very special than a cellphone's design.

only if it has a patent or patent pending can you sue someone for infringement

DAIboots.jpg
[/IMG]
you guys may post as many pics as u would like!!! go for it doug!!

Speaking of HA fashion, I looked around the internet and found one website which has a picture of Gold Hearing Aid. Lolz. This Gold Hearing Aid does has something sparkling on it.

DVICE: Gold hearing aid: Show off your disability in style

Regards,
DeafPenPal

OMG THATS LIKE TOTALLY COOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one of those now...but i won't ask for a new one cuz i already have a new hearing aid, about a year old now

Back