my ha :)

Not only kids would love it. I really like the pink with butterflies one. I wish it really existed.

It make me so drooling! I want this one! Can you try pink and bright blue?? You can post any picture that you paint. It's so FUN!!! I am enjoying your design. :D Are you female?

Not only kids would love it. I really like the pink with butterflies one. I wish it really existed.

It's all ages no matter they want to pick a color. If you wish get one. You will get it in future. When i see any information for sell with cool design on BTE. I would buy it! Need to make all shape and size for BTE brands.

DHH. What kind of stickers work for BTE better?? If they want to change other color. It's easy to peel it off and put a new one for mood and match on fashion clothes color. It alike a window and mirror's sticker with removable and re-use.

DHH. What kind of stickers work for BTE better?? If they want to change other color. It's easy to peel it off and put a new one for mood and match on fashion clothes color. It alike a window and mirror's sticker with removable and re-use.

What is DHH? Hehe. Anyways, I don't know what kind of stickers would be use for decorating any hearing aid. I am just being creative. I heard some car use vinyl for dashboard decorating. All you have to do is peel and seal it in the right position. :hmm: :cool2:

Just buy some sticker paper at Staples or some other office supply store (like a full sheet of sticker paper) print off your designs, trace your hearing aid onto the paper, cut it out and stick it on. That is what I do!

I like these color. I want to get phonak naida or maxx mini bte. I wish I have open-fit BTE but I can't get it. :(
33y6t0y.jpg

index.php

bg4its.jpg

1zvzm6w.jpg

Can I use the first picture change design just for fun? :cool2:

What is DHH? Hehe. Anyways, I don't know what kind of stickers would be use for decorating any hearing aid. I am just being creative. I heard some car use vinyl for dashboard decorating. All you have to do is peel and seal it in the right position. :hmm: :cool2:

I mean DPP not DHH. Slap my head! :D Maybe Jenny know about sticker.

I forget to say. Last end of May. I just test and put a butterfly sticker on my BTE. My husband said, "Why you are wear this sticker on your BTE? Why not you wait until after wedding? The sticker on bte for kiddish." I said, "So what? It doesn't matter. It's all ages. I want to decorate than a boring plain beige BTE." He said, "Whatever! You can wait until after wedding done." By the way I didn't wear HA during wedding day. I am thinking about to make a macrame with bead cover my BTE for test.

Can you try to add a hawaiian flowers on bte?? Or Pink camo?? LoL

Here is the Cool Design Hearing Aid BTE 3. :cool2: Right now I am just playing around with the BTE Hearing Aid. I will later try to come up with Hawaiian flowers. :hmm:

Back